Is today the day?

Advertisement
And another one.

ezgif-7-26c97ab12a8b.gif

not watching, haven't watched a game since bama if you don't count "parts" of michigan state

I just come here for giggles at this point... ***** sad

I’ve heard that they’re waiting until the FSU game before they make a final decision...

If we win that game he could make it out the rest of the season, if we lose he might get canned the following Monday.

Now mind you, that’s just what I’ve heard, I have no idea if that’s what actually happens. He could get fired well before that or he could survive til the end of the season, I don’t know...

But he’s definitely getting fired.

Advertisement
My guess is the game at Pittsburgh may be Manny’s last dance. Narduzzi has a hardon for beating Miami, and Whipple has Kenny Pickett rolling offensively. I can see Pitt putting up a 50-burger because they can.

Advertisement
The only problem I have with this gif is the context. Michaels mouthed "I'm sorry, I love you" before the SuperKick. I don't think Brown loves Diaz. Otherwise A+.
Lol, I was waiting for a rasslin' head to bring that up. It crossed my mind, but I figured most people wouldn't have a clue. Plus it's just scratching my ****-posting itch, most of these aren't that deep. Good catch though.

The teams we play are all so bad, it's a coin toss. And while it's rare, you can flip a coin 6 times and come up heads every time. Miami is cursed enough this could happen.
True, but he's lost the locker room. It's almost impossible to recover from that when you've got assistants already out looking. It's not impossible, but after the public shaming on ESPN, it would take a miracle.

Advertisement
I’ve heard that they’re waiting until the FSU game before they make a final decision...

If we win that game he could make it out the rest of the season, if we lose he might get canned the following Monday.

Now mind you, that’s just what I’ve heard, I have no idea if that’s what actually happens. He could get fired well before that or he could survive til the end of the season, I don’t know...

That’s crazy that they are waiting up until that point. But that is the Miami Admin. It’s what they do to everyone.

If they get blown out like a Clemson blow out I don’t think they can or will wait.

With all the embarrassment lately like the Herbie diatribe I don’t think they’d want the sHT storm that would hit the airwaves if he’s not canned after one of those.

If they get blown out like a Clemson blow out I don’t think they can or will wait.

With all the embarrassment lately like the Herbie diatribe I don’t think they’d want the sHT storm that would hit the airwaves if he’s not canned after one of those.
It's embarrassing that he's still in charge to be honest.

Advertisement

I'm a fan of "definitely"

Keeping a head coach a few weeks longer that’s already getting fired at the end of the season has to be one of the dumbest things this administration has ever done.

Can UNC be our savior? Will they stop Manny from ruining this program? Can they make the BOT do what is necessary? Find out at 3:30est

Need a 45-17 type beat down. If not, Manny sees another week.

North Carolina State will help next week—and a road trip to Pitt looks more daunting than normal, as they're better and the Canes look worse.

Could legit be 3-5 or 2-6 before end of month, with this joker fittingly canned on Halloween.

Advertisement
Back