Is Thomas qualified?

canesproponent

Sophomore
Does anyone know if Thomas is qualified.

[Great class. Especially if we can land DBs and RBs next year. We got what we need for 2017. If a QB steps forward, it will be the best year in 12......]

Advertisement
Definitely a concern of mine. I can't imagine that coach Richt and the other coaches would have put in so much effort if they weren't confident he would get in/qualify but I'm guessing this could potentially be one of those clearinghouse issues that we hear about every August.

Advertisement
Hard to get excited about the kid until he takes a snap in September. I was excited for Bruce and he never took a snap

you think the staff would waste all that time and money on private planes to see a recruit if they didnt think he was going to qualify LOL

Advertisement
Had problems during his junior year.No problems at all during his senior year per ESPN.

Hard to get excited about the kid until he takes a snap in September. I was excited for Bruce and he never took a snap

Agree with this, but it really goes for almost any recruit, because so much can happen between now and September. Just like having a player commit in recruiting doesn't mean a **** thing until the fax is in. All this said, Thomas is projected to be good to go academically.

Does anyone know if Thomas is qualified.

[Great class. Especially if we can land DBs and RBs next year. We got what we need for 2017. If a QB steps forward, it will be the best year in 12......]

Who gives a **** if he wasn't get him in regardless.

Advertisement
Back