Is this why James couldn't fire Al?

Advertisement
They're just having fun.....but, when your team goes 6-7 and your coach doesn't get terminated and then makes no changes to his staff, perhaps a no nonsense approach would be more prudent. Ohio State, Oregon, and Alabama can have fun at practices. This program is in the pits and now is not the time for foolishness.

What stupid nonsense. When practice is over, having a little fun is fine, even if you did go 6-7. I'm sure team chemistry would be great if you treated being on the team like a jail sentence.

And Nick Saban is the prison warden. Just win. Some soft shouldered pansies on this board. Yeah yeah Pete Carroll had morale building events like this. Biggest difference between fat al and Carroll is by year 4 Carroll had a national championship, year 4 from Fat Al brought us 6-7. But you clowns want them to have "fun." The pussification of Miami football lives on. Thanks Donna for the "new Miami."

ONe has absolutely nothing to do with the other, so why be an idiot about it? Is Golden winning enough? No. Does that mean the players should be banned from any fun activity? No.

They're just having fun.....but, when your team goes 6-7 and your coach doesn't get terminated and then makes no changes to his staff, perhaps a no nonsense approach would be more prudent. Ohio State, Oregon, and Alabama can have fun at practices. This program is in the pits and now is not the time for foolishness.

What stupid nonsense. When practice is over, having a little fun is fine, even if you did go 6-7. I'm sure team chemistry would be great if you treated being on the team like a jail sentence.

And Nick Saban is the prison warden. Just win. Some soft shouldered pansies on this board. Yeah yeah Pete Carroll had morale building events like this. Biggest difference between fat al and Carroll is by year 4 Carroll had a national championship, year 4 from Fat Al brought us 6-7. But you clowns want them to have "fun." The pussification of Miami football lives on. Thanks Donna for the "new Miami."

ONe has absolutely nothing to do with the other, so why be an idiot about it? Is Golden winning enough? No. Does that mean the players should be banned from any fun activity? No.

I am having a blast watching these guys have fun. I hope they don't ban it.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Anybody have that Amari Cooper link, quote?

Cooper

"The things they do at practice Saban wouldn't even allow that"

Advertisement
Back