Rumor Is this true???

Advertisement
Yeah, I got got.

Rarely happens, so I wanna keep this one up.
🤦🏿‍♂️😭
cool story bro GIF

Didnt William Joseph tip that pass?
He did. Unfortunately, the NCAA did not use instant replay to reverse calls until the mid 2000's.

Yes, I didn't know until recently the ball was tipped. All the replays I ever saw of that play focused in on Sharpe and Gamble.

Advertisement
He did. Unfortunately, the NCAA did not use instant replay to reverse calls until the mid 2000's.

Yes, I didn't know until recently the ball was tipped. All the replays I ever saw of that play focused in on Sharpe and Gamble.
Wouldnt have mattered, no way that would have gone in Miamis favor

Wouldnt have mattered, no way that would have gone in Miamis favor
I don't even know if that would have been reviewable, then or now, since the tipped pass was not called during the live play. If it was reviewable, the refs would have said there wasn't enough visual evidence to overturn the call (or non-call) on the field. The fake PI call would have stood.

Advertisement
It wasn't a fumble. It wasn't ruled a fumble.

Split-squad of refs mistakenly thought it was 4th and goal, and failed to give us the first down that we earned. They gave it to Notre Dame on downs, not on a recovered fumble.

It was absolute confusion ... yes, refs clarified it later.
But the whole world thought it was ruled a fumble ... I don't know how my TV survived that day. Almost threw a bottle through it.
JJ should have called a Timeout

If Porter can call a pass interference penalty 8 seconds after the game ended, can we get another official to call a holding penalty on Ohio State now two decades later?

Replay the down!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back