Is this the worst recruiting job in Canes history?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
We literally we're a top 10 class just a few months ago. We have not landed a 4 of 5 star recruit in months! We have missed out on just about every big recruit we went after. How TF did things get so bad? I understand we were 7-6 but FSU didn't even go to a bowl game and they still have a top 15 class. **** Taggart came in last year and the last second and still locked down a good class. Manny better get on the recruiting trail once the dead period is over.

Advertisement
We literally we're a top 10 class just a few months ago. We have not landed a 4 of 5 star recruit in months! We have missed out on just about every big recruit we went after. How TF did things get so bad? I understand we were 7-6 but FSU didn't even go to a bowl game and they still have a top 15 class. **** Taggart came in last year and the last second and still locked down a good class. Manny better get on the recruiting trail once the dead period is over.

We have kids on the team pushing kids away. Only thing makes sense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since I joined and really started following recruiting...I would say yes. This season has broken me. I will join the naysayers and pessimists from now on. #NotComing #NobodyisComing

15 years of mediocrity.. this is what kids know about the U .. plus bags we are going nowhere

We must WIN!!

Advertisement
many of these kids start out as Miami commits and then they end up flipping. This to me has been the worst Miami class I have seen especially since it’s so heavy on defense and barely anything of merit on Offense. Watch this upcoming 2020 class. Miami was #1 and 3-4 have already decomitted shifting the ranking downward. Time and the upcoming season will determine how it will end up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back