Is this happening? Thoughts

Boarcane

All ACC
I posted about it a few weeks ago and I guess it’s possible that it’s “maybe” gone beyond talk inside the building? It would be a GREAT hire as a consultant or anything else he’d be interested in doing here. Sometimes people like to take others posts and claim it as their own intel
F8718583-884C-4011-9166-9C5BF950EBA6.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's making good change after his USF gig and any coaching money he makes comes off the top of what they owe him for the next 3 years. But I'm not sure if a consultant role would get past that or not. One thing's for sure, if he does come on, that gives us an in on all the best kids in the Polk, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Manatee/Sarasota areas since he has been recruiting there for the past couple years for USF. The best kids around there don't go to Miami now. A couple studs a year would really help us.

Charlie as a head coach left a ton to be desired. As a DC, recruiter and evaluator of talent, he’s a very talented man. His girls are grown now. I believe he likes south Florida. The sec and south was never supportive of his family and wife. South Florida would welcome them with open arms. High School coaches in the tri county area love him.

Advertisement
He's making good change after his USF gig and any coaching money he makes comes off the top of what they owe him for the next 3 years. But I'm not sure if a consultant role would get past that or not. One thing's for sure, if he does come on, that gives us an in on all the best kids in the Polk, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Manatee/Sarasota areas since he has been recruiting there for the past couple years for USF. The best kids around there don't go to Miami now. A couple studs a year would really help us.
Wonderful insight and spot on

Advertisement
Back