Is this game...

Advertisement
No way to over emphasize the importance of Saturday to the program moving forward. Potential to be a transformational day. The hated Gators in our house, last time on regular season schedule for forseeable future, recruiting this year and years to come - especially in So. Florida - setting tone for the rest of season, break through game in Golden era. All hugely impacted by an anticipated Canes victory.

If we lose - and it ain't happening - volatile fan base will need to be on medication, fan base will toss Golden, Morris & Co. under the bus, doubts surface and positive vibe dissipates as season goes forward, recruiting worries and possible defections . . . and, yeah, likely a few weeks later we hear from the NCAA.

MUST WIN.

Advertisement
If you have gotten any work done this week. You're not a true Cane.

If you can think of anything else other than whupping gaytor ***. You're not a true Cane.

If you've socialized, been nice to, or in anyway respected a gaytor this week. You're not a true Cane.

If you live within 400 miles and are not going to be at the game or have not done everything short of selling a kidney to get to the game. You're not a true Cane.

If you are ANYWHERE other than at the game or in front of a TV at 12noon Saturday. You're not a true Cane.

If you can think of anything else other than whupping gaytor ***. You're not a true Cane.

If you've socialized, been nice to, or in anyway respected a gaytor this week. You're not a true Cane.

If you live within 400 miles and are not going to be at the game or have not done everything short of selling a kidney to get to the game. You're not a true Cane.

If you are ANYWHERE other than at the game or in front of a TV at 12noon Saturday. You're not a true Cane.

endorsed and i'd like to add

If you are breathing right now then you're not a true Cane

Advertisement

All good points and all valid, but I'd like to briefly challenge point 3: what if your wife is a graduate of UF?

Based on point 4, what do you expect the crowd to be populace wise?

First off, for me to marry a woman from uF she better be a solid 10 making six figures that worships my di** like buddha, cooks like Paula Deen and isn't afraid to do the laundry.

Otherwise, no excuse.

Oh, and I think it'll be 60/40 Canes to gaytors

Last edited:
Yall do know yall porstin in a troll thread .... TMTMTL is rooting against the Canes.

This game is very important in measuring where we are as a team. Solid SEC team ranked in the top 10. They are very talented and will present challenges across the board. I wouldn't call it the end all be all, but it could help spring us to bigger and better things and build a lot of the young players confidence.

Advertisement
either way,,i will be at sav st game next week if we lose parking will be easy in and out if we win the same...

Golden has been down playing it, but this is a huge game for him and the program. The uf game will put Cane Nation 100% behind him if we win, but if we loose to both uf & fsu this year, many fans will be looking forward to the end of the Golden era. I respect Golden as a coach but we have to win at least one big game in year 3 (uf, fsu, or Clemson). My fellow Canes, should we be patient and follow the process if we can't beat our rivals until maybe year 5? My answer F*ck No. Let do it on Saturday and end all of the suspense.

Advertisement
My company is OWNED by a Gator alumni who brings up how great the gators are on a regular basis. This is the end all be all for my personal and professional sanity. Probably not so much for the team but dammit we better win or I need to update my resume!

I found I'm drinking too much this week already, and my productivity is way down, and all I care about is Saturday hurrying up and gettin' here.

Advertisement
Back