Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

I’d assume he’d be first in line for the HC job there. Also with the coaching freeze going on at UT he’d have to be hired by Fulmer, which leads me to believe Fulmer wants him, more so than Pruitt does. He could also be forcing Miami’s hand and get what he wants out of them by leaking this.

So a guy with HC aspirations is going to join a program that could be on the brink of getting hammered by the NCAA? Seems hard to believe. The NCAA isn't going to punish one of its premier SEC programs, but Tennessee is far enough down in the pecking order but high profile enough that it would send a clear message to Bama and UGA to tighten up. "UGA got sloppy"

Advertisement
So basically what U’re doing is starting a rumor, just like u criticized these outlets of doing, no? Lol.

U’re theorizing just like these outlets are doing w/o any proof.

No offense, but I see ur lack of post since u been on here.....stay that way.

And so we’re clear; not one outlet said he stepped down due to health. They mentioned how he battled health issues this season. It was implied that he’s stepping down & contributing to that decision is his health. His health has been a topic of discussion for a minute. Fans were concerned about his health, and I’m going to assume that he was reached out to w/ well wishes on his social media timeline.

But that’s no never mind. U tried to so hard to prove a point w/ nothing substantial besides a wife tweeting her husband was healthy which u have no idea what the tweet is connected to.

So unless u r Stroud himself or his wife, my dude, I ain’t got chit more to say to you. Pls feel free to create ur own separate thread or reply to anyone else.
Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

C'mon fam, you've wasted enough of your time lol. Let dude believe what he wants

No outlet said he was stepping down due to health??? WTH else would he be stepping down for then? Just for the **** of it lol. Rumor? Use your brain that God gave ya! Me personally, I think Manny told him it's best for him to step down.

For the record, I don't post here because of dumb *** fans like you. I usually don't go into back and forths with simps, so you should feel lucky. Have a great day bro, and we'll leave it at that.

Naw, blood; I feel dumb af going back and forth w a certified bytch like u. U provided nothing but bytchnassness from ur first response.

We’ll all be waiting for u to provide anything to contrary, Colombo.

So basically what U’re doing is starting a rumor, just like u criticized these outlets of doing, no? Lol.

U’re theorizing just like these outlets are doing w/o any proof.

No offense, but I see ur lack of post since u been on here.....stay that way.

And so we’re clear; not one outlet said he stepped down due to health. They mentioned how he battled health issues this season. It was implied that he’s stepping down & contributing to that decision is his health. His health has been a topic of discussion for a minute. Fans were concerned about his health, and I’m going to assume that he was reached out to w/ well wishes on his social media timeline.

But that’s no never mind. U tried to so hard to prove a point w/ nothing substantial besides a wife tweeting her husband was healthy which u have no idea what the tweet is connected to.

So unless u r Stroud himself or his wife, my dude, I ain’t got chit more to say to you. Pls feel free to create ur own separate thread or reply to anyone else.
There’s nothing imminently wrong with Stroud’s health but he was never supposed to coach on field here and has been advised many times to step away from the grind. He’s fine right now but the concerns that existed before covid, then adding that into the equation, he wasn’t coming back.

Advertisement
Wait so the guy that just lost a really good paying job because he led a failed coup attempt as a DC is getting ready to mount another coup attempt to become a HC but this time as a position coach? This time with the central figures being Fulmer, Pruitt and Steele? While they possibly face an NCAA investigation? I may just have to follow this saga more closely. This **** bout to get better than the Kardasians.

There’s nothing imminently wrong with Stroud’s health but he was never supposed to coach on field here and has been advised many times to step away from the grind. He’s fine right now but the concerns that existed before covid, then adding that into the equation, he wasn’t coming back.

Thank u kind sir.

If we really asked Steele to be a DC but he said no, then Baker flat out can't come back. It would make him look like a total cuck and would pretty much ruin whatever chance Manny had of succeeding here.

Advertisement
GoVols is legit, but Id think Steele is playing a long game if he takes that position. everything here is political now, especially with Fulmer

A school doesn't hire prominent lawyers to investigate minor recruiting violations that are easy to sweep under the rug. Two possibilities:

1. Tennessee hired the lawyers to find dirt so they could fire Pruitt for cause and not pay the buyout (risky since if they got enough on him to avoid the buyout then that's also enough to get the book thrown at them) or
2. they know it's pretty bad and are doing everything they can to mitigate the damage.

Doesn't seem like Tennessee is in very good shape right now.

So a guy with HC aspirations is going to join a program that could be on the brink of getting hammered by the NCAA? Seems hard to believe. The NCAA isn't going to punish one of its premier SEC programs, but Tennessee is far enough down in the pecking order but high profile enough that it would send a clear message to Bama and UGA to tighten up. "UGA got sloppy"
Maybe but it’s his alma mater. He might covet that job enough to take that position.

If we really asked Steele to be a DC but he said no, then Baker flat out can't come back. It would make him look like a total cuck and would pretty much ruin whatever chance Manny had of succeeding here.
It’s all speculation from me now.

I started coming around and dropped a few hints I thought baker might be gone a few days ago because I thought there was no way Steele picks Tennessee over us. Then South Carolina hires someone else and I thought it was over for sure. I didn’t even think it was analyst only at that point with Tennessee I was thinking DC.

Then I heard late last night he was probably heading to Knoxville and that’s when I went doom and gloom on here.

Others are saying we have other names. But from here I have nothing else that I’ve heard. I’ll divert to them.

So Steele looks like he's out. That leaves Charlie Strong and Patridge (as DL/DC) as rumored candidates. Am I missing another DC option?

Note: Not talking about position coaches but rather potential DCs.

Advertisement
This is why I’ve been saying I don’t think we get a DC. Steele was the only name I’ve heard floated around and I knew he was likely headed to Knoxville.

Auburn is gonna pay him and he wants to collect from them because he thought he had their HC job in the bag.

Manny definitely had a talk with him and took a shot. He just wasn’t interested. We also discussed an analyst job with him but he preferred UT where he’ll probably try to take a swing for their HC job.
If we don’t sign a DC it’s simply because Manny doesn’t want one.

I can literally name 50 coaches off the top of my head that all it would take is a phone call to their agent & they would immediately accept the DC job here.

Miami is not short on money & there’s plenty of coaches who would love the pay raise & profile bump getting a chance to coach at program like Miami. There’s no realistic excuse for us not to sign a DC, it all falls on Manny either trying to finesse a way to not embarrass his best bud Baker or simply being lazy & not putting in enough calls.

There’s hundreds (no exaggeration) of coaches that will change jobs in this offseason, if Manny uses the “well I couldn’t find anybody!” excuse as his reasoning for not replacing Bake as DC then he’s kicking himself in the nuts & sabotaging his tenure here.

It’s as clear as day Bake needs to go, this shît ain’t rocket science, put some fckin calls in & find somebody.

It’s all speculation from me now.

I started coming around and dropped a few hints I thought baker might be gone a few days ago because I thought there was no way Steele picks Tennessee over us. Then South Carolina hires someone else and I thought it was over for sure. I didn’t even think it was analyst only at that point with Tennessee I was thinking DC.

Then I heard late last night he was probably heading to Knoxville and that’s when I went doom and gloom on here.

Others are saying we have other names. But from here I have nothing else that I’ve heard. I’ll divert to them.
Kind of hoping it’s just leverage

Advertisement
If we don’t sign a DC it’s simply because Manny doesn’t want one.

I can literally name 50 coaches off the top of my head that all it would take is a phone call to their agent & they would immediately accept the DC job here.

Miami is not short on money & there’s plenty of coaches who would love the pay raise & profile bump getting a chance to coach at program like Miami. There’s no realistic excuse for us not to sign a DC, it all falls on Manny either trying to finesse a way to not embarrass his best bud Baker or simply being lazy & not putting in enough calls.

There’s hundreds (no exaggeration) of coaches that will change jobs in this offseason, if Manny uses the “well I couldn’t find anybody!” excuse as his reasoning for not replacing Bake as DC then he’s kicking himself in the nuts & sabotaging his tenure here.

It’s as clear as day Bake needs to go, this shît ain’t rocket science, put some fckin calls in & find somebody.
You’re exactly right. I kept hearing the word fit when I was asking why X, Y, & Z weren’t in play. Whatever that means.

I doubt he had all of his eggs in the Steele basket but he definitely saw that as the best “fit”

So like I was saying, Stroud didn't wanna step down and didn't on his own.

Yes, I thought I was clear but maybe not. As I’ve said “If manny misses on a big name dc he’ll likely call the plays , not Baker”. It’s a worst case scenario. But manny is trying.
If Steele turned down a DC gig at Miami to be an analyst with Tennessee, that would be more embarrassing than UNC's 36 pt beatdown or losing to FIU. I also wouldn't be surprised if Tennessee has some Barry Jackson equivalent making up nonsense.
I think it's a Money thing

Advertisement
Back