Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
He’s a UT grad and coached with Fulmer. I’d imagine he probably knows Pruitt is a dead man walking and could get the job pretty easy after he’s canned.
Maybe, Would Fulmer be willing to give another first time HC a shot to reinvigorate the Tennessee FB program? A position coach at that. I would also think (hypothetical applied) if Steele were our DC and did well, he could bolt anyways for that job if he wanted it the following year when Pruitt gets canned.

Hard to imagine TRob reporting to Baker. I’m guessing at if Manny’s talking to other DC’s, he’s let Baker know.
To the people talking crap about Manny retaining Baker in response to Cribbys post, read it again.

The man clearly said "worst case scenario" and "if the cant get another DC"

Manny is trying to get a new DC. Fact. A big time DC thos board loved was contacted, and he did not choose Miami.

So again, as Cribby said, "worst case scenario"

I do fully expect to now hear that any DC is better than Baker. Carry on.
Yes, I thought I was clear but maybe not. As I’ve said “If manny misses on a big name dc he’ll likely call the plays , not Baker”. It’s a worst case scenario. But manny is trying.

SHOW ME A TWEET THAT SHE SAID “MY HUSBAND IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF COACHING.” SHOW ME A TWEET WHERE SHE SAID “HE DID NOT STEP DOWN, NOT ON HIS OWN.”

Show me, us, ANYTHING besides ur fake *** Colombo theories! Show me ANYTHING that shows he was relieved of his duties! Mutha fcka, at this point, I will even take a news clippings from the Sunday funny’s!
You can't be this naive in real life lol! You expect her to just come straight and tell it like it is instead of being subliminal???

Coach has been healthy since the UNC game, you think he couldn't have updated us about his health on his own? He needed his wife that rarely tweets to do it? You talking like he was laying in a hospital bed and couldn't use his phone. THE MAN WAS AT HOME HEALTHY, HE COULD HAVE TWEETED HIS HEALTH HIMSELF!

Advertisement
Don brown got hired at AZ correct ?
yes he's not available anymore. I was just guessing who you were talking about when you said a DC we all would love turned us down

Don Brown is up there with Vennables imo so I was guessing that's who you might've been talking about. Idk if manny would reach out to another top Defensive mind though

Advertisement
She said "for the record he is healthy" wtf do you think that means? That wasn't a update about his health, she would have worded it differently. Secondly Coach Stroud would have tweeted about HIS health on HIS own, why would his wife do it. Scorned women get ****ed off and try to get even. I swear to god cane fans be dumb as ****. Read between the lines!
Can you two just get a room already?

You can't be this naive in real life lol! You expect her to just come straight and tell it like it is instead of being subliminal???

Coach has been healthy since the UNC game, you think he couldn't have updated us about his health on his own? He needed his wife that rarely tweets to do it? You talking like he was laying in a hospital bed and couldn't use his phone. THE MAN WAS AT HOME HEALTHY, HE COULD HAVE TWEETED HIS HEALTH HIMSELF!

So basically what U’re doing is starting a rumor, just like u criticized these outlets of doing, no? Lol.

U’re theorizing just like these outlets are doing w/o any proof.

No offense, but I see ur lack of post since u been on here.....stay that way.

And so we’re clear; not one outlet said he stepped down due to health. They mentioned how he battled health issues this season. It was implied that he’s stepping down & contributing to that decision is his health. His health has been a topic of discussion for a minute. Fans were concerned about his health, and I’m going to assume that he was reached out to w/ well wishes on his social media timeline.

But that’s no never mind. U tried to so hard to prove a point w/ nothing substantial besides a wife tweeting her husband was healthy which u have no idea what the tweet is connected to.

So unless u r Stroud himself or his wife, my dude, I ain’t got chit more to say to you. Pls feel free to create ur own separate thread or reply to anyone else.

Advertisement
Maybe, Would Fulmer be willing to give another first time HC a shot to reinvigorate the Tennessee FB program? A position coach at that. I would also think (hypothetical applied) if Steele were our DC and did well, he could bolt anyways for that job if he wanted it the following year when Pruitt gets canned.
I personally wouldn’t make that move but I see the reasoning behind it. Steele was HC at Baylor in the early 2000s. He was pretty unspectacular.

"GoVols247 has learned that former Tennessee player and coach Kevin Steele has emerged as a strong candidate to join Jeremy Pruitt’s staff in a non-coordinator role. Sources indicate the two sides are in discussions and it hasn’t been finalized. But they are trying to get something done as soon as possible. As with any coaching change, it’s always a fluid situation and we’re not saying it’s a done deal yet. But as of Monday, it’s moving in the right direction.

Obviously it would be a homecoming for Steele, who played under Johnny Majors at Tennessee and coached alongside Phillip Fulmer. He was a candidate for the Tennessee head coaching job in 2017, when Fulmer ended up hiring Pruitt. He was at Auburn the last five years, after stops at Alabama, LSU and Clemson among others. Spent a few years in the NFL with the Carolina Panthers in the mid-90s."

If Steele turned down a DC gig at Miami to be an analyst with Tennessee, that would be more embarrassing than UNC's 36 pt beatdown or losing to FIU. I also wouldn't be surprised if Tennessee has some Barry Jackson equivalent making up nonsense.

Advertisement
If Steele turned down a DC gig at Miami to be an analyst with Tennessee, that would be more embarrassing than UNC's 36 pt beatdown or losing to FIU.
I’d assume he’d be first in line for the HC job there. Also with the coaching freeze going on at UT he’d have to be hired by Fulmer, which leads me to believe Fulmer wants him, more so than Pruitt does. He could also be forcing Miami’s hand and get what he wants out of them by leaking this.

If Steele turned down a DC gig at Miami to be an analyst with Tennessee, that would be more embarrassing than UNC's 36 pt beatdown or losing to FIU. I also wouldn't be surprised if Tennessee has some Barry Jackson equivalent making up nonsense.
GoVols is legit, but Id think Steele is playing a long game if he takes that position. everything here is political now, especially with Fulmer

So basically what U’re doing is starting a rumor, just like u criticized these outlets of doing, no? Lol.

U’re theorizing just like these outlets are doing w/o any proof.

No offense, but I see ur lack of post since u been on here.....stay that way.

And so we’re clear; not one outlet said he stepped down due to health. They mentioned how he battled health issues this season. It was implied that he’s stepping down & contributing to that decision is his health. His health has been a topic of discussion for a minute. Fans were concerned about his health, and I’m going to assume that he was reached out to w/ well wishes on his social media timeline.

But that’s no never mind. U tried to so hard to prove a point w/ nothing substantial besides a wife tweeting her husband was healthy which u have no idea what the tweet is connected to.

So unless u r Stroud himself or his wife, my dude, I ain’t got chit more to say to you. Pls feel free to create ur own separate thread or reply to anyone else.
No outlet said he was stepping down due to health??? WTH else would he be stepping down for then? Just for the **** of it lol. Rumor? Use your brain that God gave ya! Me personally, I think Manny told him it's best for him to step down.

For the record, I don't post here because of dumb *** fans like you. I usually don't go into back and forths with simps, so you should feel lucky. Have a great day bro, and we'll leave it at that.

This is why I’ve been saying I don’t think we get a DC. Steele was the only name I’ve heard floated around and I knew he was likely headed to Knoxville.

Auburn is gonna pay him and he wants to collect from them because he thought he had their HC job in the bag.

Manny definitely had a talk with him and took a shot. He just wasn’t interested. We also discussed an analyst job with him but he preferred UT where he’ll probably try to take a swing for their HC job.

Advertisement
Back