Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Who mentioned audio recording, like he said it on the radio or some video lol?? We'll all wait for you to prove he left on his own.

AGAIN, since ur comprehension is less than 100; besides reports from a couple of outlets stating he was stepping down, and the initial thought was he was stepping down due to health, what other proof do u want?? Do u need an audio recording???

So again, if a couple of sources have stated he STEPPED DOWN, which is what u continue to disregard as u r SOLELY focusing on the rumor as to WHY HE STEPPED DOWN, I need you to provide proof to the contrary. I need you to provide proof that he was either told to step down or relieved of his duties, which u cannot & will not b/c it doesn’t exist.

Furthermore, u have Google. U can look up any source whether that’s Football Scoop, CIS, Fanside, Caneswarning, etc. All his wife did was ensure we knew he was healthy, which is fantastic. That still has Chit to do w/ he stepped and was not stepped down.

Advertisement
AGAIN, since ur comprehension is less than 100; besides reports from a couple of outlets stating he was stepping down, and the initial thought was he was stepping down due to health, what other proof do u want?? Do u need an audio recording???

So again, if a couple of sources have stated he STEPPED DOWN, which is what u continue to disregard as u r SOLELY focusing on the rumor as to WHY HE STEPPED DOWN, I need you to provide proof to the contrary. I need you to provide proof that he was either told to step down or relieved of his duties, which u cannot & will not b/c it doesn’t exist.

Furthermore, u have Google. U can look up any source whether that’s Football Scoop, CIS, Fanside, Caneswarning, etc. All his wife did was ensure we knew he was healthy, which is fantastic. That still has Chit to do w/ he stepped and was not stepped down.
Reports say he stepped down due to health, true or false???

Reports say he stepped down due to health, true or false???

I’ll wait for you to provide proof that Manny relieved him of his duties. This will be my last reply to you.

I’ve not only addressed this stupid *** question, but U brought up health; I said he left on his own volition. So until u can churn up proof from a unicorn’s *** that Stroud did not step down (regardless of reason), but rather he was stepped down or relieve of his duties by either Diaz, James, Reed, BOT, Shalala, Frenk, Tad Foote or whoever the fck u wanna name, don’t reply back.

Advertisement

His wife is saying he's being forced to step down! You're passed a reading comprehension, apparently your brain isn't thinking right, or you're either naive as ****.
I’ll wait for you to provide proof that Manny relieved him of his duties. This will be my last reply to you.

I’ve not only addressed this stupid *** question, but U brought up health, I said he left on his own volition; so until u can churn up proof from a unicorn’s *** that Stroud did not step down (regardless of reason), but rather he was stepped down or relieve of his duties by either Diaz, James, Reed, BOT, Shalala, Frenk, Tad Foote or whoever the fck u wanna name, don’t reply back.
Jackass, reports say he stepped down due to health! His wife immediately came out and said "for the record he is healthy" which implies he was forced to step down and she wanted to clear the air. Ask a woman what her tweet meant!

His wife is saying he's being forced to step down! You're passed a reading comprehension, apparently your brain isn't thinking right, or you're either naive as ****.
Jackass, reports say he stepped down due to health! His wife immediately came out and said "for the record he is healthy" which implies he was forced to step down and she wanted to clear the air. Ask a woman what her tweet meant!

So his wife said he was forced to step down or are u making an assumption? B/c last I checked, she said not one word about him being forced to step down.

U’re conjuring ur own story, & provide nothing but ur own theories on a wife saying her husband is healthy. Did it ever occur to you that maybe she did that chit b/c we were legit concerned about his health & it had chit to do w Miami Hurricanes football?? Did it ever occur to you that these outlets assumed he was stepping down b/c he had health problems in the past? The only consistency was that HE stepped down, dummy.

U have the audacity to call someone a Jackass??? L-O-L vs EL - O - EL; in any instance, change ur fcking username dummy, b/c I’m almost 1000% sure u catch more L’s in life than the average human being. Better yet; change ur avatar to a clown coming out of a yellow short school bus.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is obvious. T-Rob isn't coming here to work for a guy who is less qualified than he is to run a Defense at a major school.
although i agree that nobody should be reporting to baker.... let's not forget how T-Rob failed miserably as a DC and he really isn't in the position to go to a program like Miami and request who he reports to

T-Rob followed a bunch of coaches this morning, including Likens, DVD and Telly. Did not follow Patke or Baker

This obviously isn't clarification or confirmation of anything but it's more evidence that there's no **** way TRob was coming here to work for Blake effing Baker.

although i agree that nobody should be reporting to baker.... let's not forget how T-Rob failed miserably as a DC and he really isn't in the position to go to a program like Miami and request who he reports to

as a DB coach which is what he was hired for and what he would've been hired for elsewhere, it is imo. hes elite at what he was hired for and with the other opps he had, I cant see him coming here and saying yes ill work with Blake ******* baker on game planning when he was with DCs who are 10x the quality of baker

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s a UT grad and coached with Fulmer. I’d imagine he probably knows Pruitt is a dead man walking and could get the job pretty easy after he’s canned.

thats what 247 alluded to. its a waiting game as we are in contact with him and have interest in him

So his wife said he was forced to step down or are u making an assumption? B/c last I checked, she said not one word about him being forced to step down.
She said "for the record he is healthy" wtf do you think that means? That wasn't a update about his health, she would have worded it differently. Secondly Coach Stroud would have tweeted about HIS health on HIS own, why would his wife do it. Scorned women get ****ed off and try to get even. I swear to god cane fans be dumb as ****. Read between the lines!

we need a keep the score system to determine who predicts what and whether that prediction sticks. that prediction score should then be part of their avatar/member information so that everyone knows if they are full of caca or not. something similar to the crystal balls method
@Andrew given the relative vast numbers of likes to this post, can we implement this system?

Advertisement
Didnt Tenn. say they want to hire coaches after they have finished their investigation?

"GoVols247 has learned that former Tennessee player and coach Kevin Steele has emerged as a strong candidate to join Jeremy Pruitt’s staff in a non-coordinator role. Sources indicate the two sides are in discussions and it hasn’t been finalized. But they are trying to get something done as soon as possible. As with any coaching change, it’s always a fluid situation and we’re not saying it’s a done deal yet. But as of Monday, it’s moving in the right direction.

Obviously it would be a homecoming for Steele, who played under Johnny Majors at Tennessee and coached alongside Phillip Fulmer. He was a candidate for the Tennessee head coaching job in 2017, when Fulmer ended up hiring Pruitt. He was at Auburn the last five years, after stops at Alabama, LSU and Clemson among others. Spent a few years in the NFL with the Carolina Panthers in the mid-90s."

She said "for the record he is healthy" wtf do you think that means? That wasn't a update about his health, she would have worded it differently. Secondly Coach Stroud would have tweeted about HIS health on HIS own, why would his wife do it. Scorned women get ****ed off and try to get even. I swear to god cane fans be dumb as ****. Read between the lines!

SHOW ME A TWEET THAT SHE SAID “MY HUSBAND IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF COACHING.” SHOW ME A TWEET WHERE SHE SAID “HE DID NOT STEP DOWN, NOT ON HIS OWN.”

Show me, us, ANYTHING besides ur fake *** Colombo theories! Show me ANYTHING that shows he was relieved of his duties! Mutha fcka, at this point, I will even take a news clippings from the Sunday funny’s!

Advertisement
Back