Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Not sure I’d take much pride in that sieve he calls a defense...when you get knocked down and called for 3-4 eight counts in a fight you just got to figure out what your throwing out there just ain’t working and throw in the towel.
He was fired by Texas, didnt throw in the towel, got another dc job, kept moving up, and eventually got a hc job because of his defense. type A college football coaches, who work 100 hours a week, didn’t get to where they are by throwing in the towel. Right or wrong, they are usually going to ride with what got them there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying according to his wife he didn't leave on his own.
If you’re referring the tweet she posted of him in swim trunks on a lounge chair I saw it and it didn’t read like she was saying it wasn’t mutual decision for him to go off field but more like saying his health is fine. To me it was more like a reassurance to everyone that he would be ok health wise

Advertisement
If you’re referring the tweet she posted of him in swim trunks on a lounge chair I saw it and it didn’t read like she was saying it wasn’t mutual decision for him to go off field but more like saying his health is fine. To me it was more like a reassurance to everyone that he would be ok health wise
Nah, when everybody was saying he was let go for health reasons why would she feel the need to go on social to say his health is good? And she said "for the record". People only say that when they're taking shots, this was a shot at Manny.

david vs goliath survivor GIF by CBS

So Tribal Council for all these “insiders” & bad info, @RVACane ??

Advertisement
we need a keep the score system to determine who predicts what and whether that prediction sticks. that prediction score should then be part of their avatar/member information so that everyone knows if they are full of caca or not. something similar to the crystal balls method
I like that idea

Nah, when everybody was saying he was let go for health reasons why would she feel the need to go on social to say his health is good? And she said "for the record". People only say that when they're taking shots, this was a shot at Manny.

Im not sure anyone said he was let go. You may need to adjust your reading comprehension.

we need a keep the score system to determine who predicts what and whether that prediction sticks. that prediction score should then be part of their avatar/member information so that everyone knows if they are full of caca or not. something similar to the crystal balls method
Are you making a prediction?

Advertisement
Show me. All she tweeted was he husband was healthy. Most likely this was a response to reports his health was very bad after COVID.
The day the news broke that he wasn't going to be the DL coach anymore due to health, she tweeted his health is good for the record.

Advertisement
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying according to his wife he didn't leave on his own.

Bro; it already came out & was reported he was leaving on his own accord and that he would come back as a solid if Manny couldn’t fill his position. The rumors floated he left due to health & his wife nixed the notion he was sick. She wasn’t implying that he was fired or replaced etc, simply that his health was good.

Bro; it already came out & was reported he was leaving on his own accord and that he would come back as a solid if Manny couldn’t fill his position. The rumors floated he left due to health & his wife nixed the notion he was sick. She wasn’t implying that he was fired or replaced etc, simply that his health was good.
Show me something that officially said he was leaving on his own accord other than rumor and hearsay.

Show me something that officially said he was leaving on his own accord other than rumor and hearsay.

What? U want an audio recording?? TF? Not sure what U’re trying to argue, but it feels like U’re trying to argue that Manny relieved him of his duties and there is literally NO REPORT OR RUMORS saying such. So instead of asking me or any other on this board about showing u proof, how bout u show proof that Manny relieved him of his duties. We’ll all wait.

What? U want an audio recording?? TF? Not sure what U’re trying to argue, but it feels like U’re trying to argue that Manny relieved him of his duties and there is literally NO REPORT OR RUMORS saying such. So instead of asking me or any other on this board about showing u proof, how bout u show proof that Manny relieved him of his duties. We’ll all wait.
Who mentioned audio recording, like he said it on the radio or some video lol?? We'll all wait for you to prove he left on his own.

Advertisement
Back