Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

200.gif
đź‘€

Advertisement
Let's just run with your premise that Manny slurpers can use this an excuse why we stand pat and not make more hires at key spots (even though Manny "lucked" into getting T Rob)... how do you then square the greatness that Manny slurpers think of him with the fact no one wants to work with him?

You think they are using or will use this as an excuse if we don't find a dc/dline, etc. replacement? Think about it.
I think we’ll get a good DL coach. If we don’t get a legit DC the slurpers will defend it by saying “Manny’s calling the plays.”

So was mine but my grandmother was deadly for at least 30-35... used to try and run and no matter how quick I moved she always hit me in the back with whatever she threw most times her shoe..
No doubt, my grandfather threw the a spoon like a ninja star!

Advertisement
Well, a certain someone over here dislikes me a lot. Cant blame him.

I have to apologize to everyone that related to my info. It impacted your day either good or bad and that comes back to me and what I type. I was extremely stupid and naive.

Call me what you want, I deserve it. You cant cook when you cant deal with fire.

PS, Mods have nothing to do with all of this. I had a chat with one and he didnt tell me jack ****. I dont have any other talks with another mod.
My man, you're doing it wrong. As per the playbook written by the great DSJ, when wrong you're supposed to double down. You never, under any circumstance, admit defeat.

I always said worse scenario was BB staying on but not calling the plays. That’s if they missed on big hire at dc. Manny will take the play calling .

As of right now I feel nothing has changed since the weekend, manny is still waiting on answers .

I’ve heard nothing on Patke. Not sure where “ he’s fired info” came from.
The he’s fired info and the Blake fired info along came from thin air for the podcast listens

Advertisement
I always said worse scenario was BB staying on but not calling the plays. That’s if they missed on big hire at dc. Manny will take the play calling .

As of right now I feel nothing has changed since the weekend, manny is still waiting on answers .

I’ve heard nothing on Patke. Not sure where “ he’s fired info” came from.
I think it’s worse than you think and solidify’s Diaz future at Miami for several reasons.

By retaining Baker, who has made our Defense worse each year he’s been here, got completely out classed by any Offense with a pulse, gave up 800 yards in a game, sends the message that Diaz does not believe in accountability. The fact that our leader prioritizes his staff leaking information (terminating those staff members for leaking information) over giving up 800 yards in a game, reassures why there is a culture problem within the program.

Diaz doesn’t want to be the DC and deal with play calling. He wants a DC to build off the fraudulent foundation he established and now that is all gone. Diaz wants to CEO this thing so he better wise up and pull the trigger.

This is all alarming stuff.

Hi man... I refused to believe above theory. He ain’t that Savage or he wont be losing against FIU, or getting killed by NC.

Two things make sense here:

#1 Baker is 100% gone as DC and Baker knows already... and Manure as his friend he is looking after him to get a analytic position or something .. my $ is on this one

#2 Baker is staying as DC... what ?????????....... the only explanation of it is that Baker got pictures of Manure dressing as woman ( ala Oscar de La Hoya ), oliendo perico or something bad compromising ... that would be the only explanation of keeping a DC that broke school records negatively .....

I appreciate your input..let’s see what will happen
I dont think you and most people understand the real issue manny has with firing baker, Imo of course. Baker runs manny’s defense, aNd by firing him he is admitting that his defense doesnt work and isn’t good enough. Thats the main reason he got the hc job and if he couldn’t keep his “specialty” going successfully for even two years, what hope does he have at being a hc?

Advertisement
First off I said multiple big names were their first calls , secondly I don’t like this guy stealing my gimmick. In wrestling this is called “ gimmick infringement “.
Somebody has to be the heel or there is no storyline for Cribby to be great.

I think it’s worse than you think and solidify’s Diaz future at Miami for several reasons.

By retaining Baker, who has made our Defense worse each year he’s been here, got completely out classed by any Offense with a pulse, gave up 800 yards in a game, sends the message that Diaz does not believe in accountability. The fact that our leader prioritizes his staff leaking information (terminating those staff members for leaking information) over giving up 800 yards in a game, reassures why there is a culture problem within the program.

Diaz doesn’t want to be the DC and deal with play calling. He wants a DC to build off the fraudulent foundation he established and now that is all gone. Diaz wants to CEO this thing so he better wise up and pull the trigger.

This is all alarming stuff.
He has fired offensive staffs two years in a row, so he likes to hold offensive coaches accountable, but I knew it would probably be a different story with the defense. I also think manny wants to keep being involved in the defense, because that’s his source of pride.

Advertisement
How was the alleged meeting between Manny and his coaches when he told them they are staying last Monday missed in all this insider back and forth?

That’s the one piece of info that unravels all the rumors and has turned this into Manny is waiting for answers from DCs and making moves to he’s ******* over his current staff etc. or he was not trying to hire people but picking their brains instead.

I'm just curious as to what kind of coach would come here if Manny was going behind his buddies back trying to replace him all the while his BF is retweeting pro Cane tweets.

Surely that would be suicide in the coaching circles.

I dont think TRob, a DC himself w SEC ties and highly rated as a DB coach, comes to Miami with Baker as DC.

bit of a tinfoil hat on here but seems like DC is just getting contract set up.

as far as Partidge as DL, what 4-3 DC in his right mind wouldn’t want him coaching DL?

Advertisement
Back