Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
To clarify.. people have dm’d me canes brotherhood and no it’s not him. He was dming me about TRob and was spot on so take that how you will. I don’t quote info from people that are in my DMs unless I know them personally. However he was right. If I say something on here it’s from one or maybe 2 people most likely or from the opposite end from Miami.

It‘s someone that is partnered with CIS. No need to throw names out.

Blood, fck dat chit!! Lol. If we out here calling out Barry Jackson for fckin up chit, we better know who the fck we rubbin elbows w/ that’s sabotaging chit. That’s that chit I don’t like!

He takes care of himself better than anyone I’ve ever seen. He’ll be doing marathons or triathlons or something coming up I heard.

Eats clean, wife meal preps for him, and trains like a mad man. Went to workout with a friend at the facility in summer 2019 and he was in there looking like he was gonna compete with Rich Froning.
He is also a complete gentleman. One of the nicest, most genuine dudes I have met in the business.

My outlook on if changes happen.. the above is how it will go
I always said worse scenario was BB staying on but not calling the plays. That’s if they missed on big hire at dc. Manny will take the play calling .

As of right now I feel nothing has changed since the weekend, manny is still waiting on answers .

I’ve heard nothing on Patke. Not sure where “ he’s fired info” came from.

Advertisement
I’ll be honest; something does feel off.

I said it before, but normally u hire a DC & OC, first (see Lashlee last yr, and Enos in ‘19) Then the support positions are hired. Typically the OC & DC wanna evaluate who they are going to work with & have input on that.

The fact we seem to be replacing Banda & Rumph, and are looking to replace Stroud, seems just that....replacements. It could very well be Manny thinks last season was an anomaly & what can help mitigate that is upgrading the secondary room. It doesn’t feel like a DC is being changed. Again, it’s a feel. U usually start from the top, down; not from the bottom to the top.

In 2019, we first hired Enos, then Hickson (RB), then Barry (OL), then Stubblefield (WR), then Fields (TE). ****, even Baker was the first official hire for Diaz as DC, then the rest of the staff was put in place. In 2020, First Lashlee was hired, then Justice, then Likens, and they decided to retain Hickson & Field.

That’s just an example, and that’s normally how it goes.

And Just a FYI; looking at Miami’s updated directory, TRob is listed, Banda is not, but Rumph is. So I’m going to assume that rumor of his being gone is most pertaining to him staying as a CB coach which jives w/ Navarro’s piece.

Well, a certain someone over here dislikes me a lot. Cant blame him.

I have to apologize to everyone that related to my info. It impacted your day either good or bad and that comes back to me and what I type. I was extremely stupid and naive.

Call me what you want, I deserve it. You cant cook when you cant deal with fire.

PS, Mods have nothing to do with all of this. I had a chat with one and he didnt tell me jack ****. I dont have any other talks with another mod.

Advertisement
Well, a certain someone over here dislikes me a lot. Cant blame him.

I have to apologize to everyone that related to my info. It impacted your day either good or bad and that comes back to me and what I type. I was extremely stupid and naive.

Call me what you want, I deserve it. You cant cook when you cant deal with fire.

PS, Mods have nothing to do with all of this. I had a chat with one and he didnt tell me jack ****. I dont have any other talks with another mod.

Will you be putting failed insider on your CV?

Advertisement
Maudes or 1 individual here who’s on Twitter but who doesn’t actually Mauderate like the working Maudes?
200.gif

Advertisement
T Rob supposedly not having theCo-Dc title means if Manny doesn’t hire competent people, he can get out of contract if offered Co Dc elsewhere?

Lol at can't find anyone the Manure brigade already looking for that excuse and window blinders for themselves. Lol comedy man

Waiting to see what happens hopefully they all kick rocks
Let's just run with your premise that Manny slurpers can use this an excuse why we stand pat and not make more hires at key spots (even though Manny "lucked" into getting T Rob)... how do you then square the greatness that Manny slurpers think of him with the fact no one wants to work with him?

You think they are using or will use this as an excuse if we don't find a dc/dline, etc. replacement? Think about it.

Advertisement
Back