Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

When I left the house a few hours ago we were balls deep in rasslin talk and Stacy Keibler gifs, and I had a warm fuzzy about Baker being fired. Now the rasslin talk has been derailed by talk of Baker staying and there are no Stacy Keibler gifs?

angry key and peele GIF

Advertisement
Lol man... Definitely Happy as **** we got TRob but I was prepared to have the best weekend ever. Let's hope Manny keep things hot.
I know man. My fear at first was that if he’s hiring position coaches then Baker is staying. Then we hear that they’re talking to legit DC’s and I’m thinking it’s possible bc a legit DC would likely be fine with TRob. Now we’re back to maybe no one decent wants the job and we’re done.

It’s an abusive cycle.

Supposedly Manny has been given a huge increase in staff money to get this fixed.If he hangs on to Baker and PATKE ( more Baker than PATKE) and we get rolled a couple times ( Bama will be one) because of it James and Manny both better be looking for good moving companies.
I’m just hoping that things are already settled and Manny is releasing names one at a time to keep us in the news till NSD...One can dream anyways

I agree.

Fans of Breaking Bad will understand the concept of half-measures. I firmly believe that keeping Blake as an assistant coach in ANY capacity is a half-measure.

Advertisement
Manny is trying. But just know that if Baker is gone... the mfer is the most savage dude on the planet because he’s going behind one of his closest friends back and hiring someone and then firing him or demoting him.

That’s unheard of in the coaching profession. but if you’re gonna do it.. you do it to a guy like Blake with no track record or connections. Not a guy with a resume like Lashlee for example. Won’t bite you as hard in that case
I thought they weren’t buddies according to some guys and Manure is a savage. Info all over the place. Nothing better than insider season on CISpool!

Advertisement
I thought they weren’t buddies according to some guys and Manure is a savage. Info all over the place. Nothing better than insider season on CISpool!
I'm just curious as to what kind of coach would come here if Manny was going behind his buddies back trying to replace him all the while his BF is retweeting pro Cane tweets.

Surely that would be suicide in the coaching circles.

If you're a coach (with a brain), you don't 86 your career for a "friend". What Golden did with NoD was really unwise. He went from a hot coaching commodity (as someone that resurrected a struggling doormat at Temple) to HC at Miami to position coach only (TE). His biggest single mistake was hiring (and then retaining NoD when it was super clear it wasn't working). Terrible mistake that likely cost him $2-$3 mm a year and a huge demotion to position coach.

Manny needs stud coaches (and great recruiters) on the Defensive side of the ball. At times this year, the D looked nothing like what a Miami defense should look like. It also looked dramatically different than when Manny himself was DC under Richt.

We need to get back to being tough & super fast on D:

1) DL that brings the pain on every play. Also need more Wilfork, Kennedy, Sapp type DTs back in the program
2) Linebackers that erase @%$! fast and knock some heads off along the way (see Vilma against Nebraska or Barrow against FSU). We used to dominate the middle of the field
3) Ballhawks & sure tacklers at the DB position. In his first couple of years as DC, turnovers were a huge part of Manny's D. This year, the turnovers were largely AWOL. We are light years from the days of Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, PBuch and other great ball-hawking DBs. We need serious speed, instinct and high football IQ back at the DB position

Hope Manny makes the right decisions.

Well it’s past Sunday here in the great state of La.( well La anyways not so sure about the great part) so my old *** going to bed..Send up a flare if anything happens before it’s Monday in Hawaii..

Advertisement
@The Franchise that settles the silly theory with certain poster’s, Diaz and Baker’s friendship isn’t playing a major role with what is happening. Meanwhile, Baker continues retweeting Miami stuff.
I been on that the whole time. Jim Baker was always going to be Manure’s litmus test as a man. These dudes tried to act like they barely know each other and that it would be the same as Manure cleaning house on O.

It’s still the same test—can he get rid of his son and bring in a DC to run his own D? He’s probably struggling because he wants to keep running this **** D, and his coaching tumbleweed is so small that Baker is his only protege.

****, the guy kept an obvious and historic failure Rump around way beyond expiration, and Rump wasn’t even one of his sons (Banda, Baker, Patke).

You need to figure out a way to turn that Stacey Keibler GIF into an animation where, at the last moment, a giant dong pops out of her dress, that'll teach some of these guys a lesson...
I need photoshop and advanced gif making training.

Advertisement
Do you guys realize how dopey it is to know you need to get rid of your DBC (yes that’s what our DC is to me) but not to do it because you can’t find a replacement? There are a million qualified guys out there who would love to coach in this stage like Lashlee did.

Stop making dumb excuses. If he keeps Bakker it’s because he doesn’t want to fire his son and his ego won’t let him admit his defense is fcked just like I said would be the potential issue on the D side. Easy on O. Not so much in his side.
I been saying this **** forever. If he doesn't get rid of him he wants his scheme and it's his defense. This D is his baby and he wants in on it at all times he wants his playbook.

Advertisement
Back