Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t like keeping a demoted coach on staff especially one that was a Coordinator.Guy would have to have some hard feelings and it’d be easy for him to undermine the new guy with players or any of the other coaches he was tight with that were kept.

im hoping Manny doesn’t put this theory to the test
It is a dumb idea and one born of buddy ball which was the same thing that doomed the last two HCs.

Exactly. And if he was going to can Baker he would’ve done it immediately after the bowl game. There’s no need to keep him on staff while you try to find a replacement because there’s no shortage of coaches that are more capable than Blake. Manny is going to try to sell us TRob and a new Dline coach but results will still be the same with clowns like Blake and Patke.
Eh. James Franklin hired a new OC and fired his current one yesterday and they hadn't played a game since Dec. 19th. You guys are stuck on timing and it doesn't matter in the sense that a certain date doesn't mean a guy isn't getting fired. If Franklin wanted to hire a different qualified guy he could've. Instead he waited for a guy to become available before making a move. His new hire was the Texas OC. He doesn't get to hire him if Texas doesn't fire Tom Herman. Texas fired Herman and hired Sark on the same day. Just a couple days after a playoff semifinal. That thing had been in the works and they probably didn't make an announcement earlier so they wouldn't distract from Bama's preparation. When your season ends and the time it takes to do something doesn't matter.

You have been told that Diaz has talked to DCs by multiple people who have provided good information in the past. What is he talking to DCs for if he's not considering a change? It aint like Baker just became his friend last week or just a had miracle baby. He knows Baker's situation and is still looking. You may think it is dumb and a bad process but that information says to me that either a move is certainly going to be made or he is looking for the right fit and if he doesn't find it the drastic change we're looking for could turn into less satisfying tweaks.

Advertisement
Eh. James Franklin hired a new OC and fired his current one yesterday and they hadn't played a game since Dec. 19th. You guys are stuck on timing and it doesn't matter in the sense that a certain date doesn't mean a guy isn't getting fired. If Franklin wanted to hire a different qualified guy he could've. Instead he waited for a guy to become available before making a move. His new hire was the Texas OC. He doesn't get to hire him if Texas doesn't fire Tom Herman. Texas fired Herman and hired Sark on the same day. Just couple days after a playoff semifinal. That thing had been in the works and they probably didn't make an announcement earlier so they wouldn't distract from Bama's preparation. When your season ends and the time it takes to do something doesn't matter.

You have been told that Diaz has talked to DCs by multiple people who have provided good information in the past. What is he talking to DCs for if he's not considering a change? It aint like Baker just became his friend last week or just a had miracle baby. He knows Baker's situation and still looking. You may think it is dumb and a bad process but that information says to me that either a move is certainly going to made or he is looking for the right fit and if he doesn't find it the drastic change we're looking for could turn into less satisfying tweaks.
I’m hoping for this man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just wait til the dust settles. Then if all we have is TRob and a new DL coach, the masses will rise up.
Lol man... Definitely Happy as **** we got TRob but I was prepared to have the best weekend ever. Let's hope Manny keep things hot.

Advertisement
Back