Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
Yea I'm waiting

Although excited about T Rob they need to wipe the staff clean on that side of the ball. Manny can't run his **** scheme anymore it's needs upgrading. Game one no matter who runs it will get gashed with the bama game so it won't look as bad if it's someone else. If he walks Baker out there and they drop 50 it will be ugly in terms of fan support and other ****.

If Baker is water boy they will still think it's Manny's scheme. He needs to get him TF out or that bama game his scheme will go down in flames. UNC should of been done away with the scheme period.
Manny doesn’t need to be involved in anything other than being a HC..His having to constantly bail out Baker last year and Baker still being here is ridiculous but I’m hoping it’s only a matter of time before he’s gone.

manny just needs to hire a DC and get the fck out of his way and let him do what he needs to do.Same way he does with Lashlee.Manny is learning how to be a P5 HC and that’s where he needs to put his focus other than an occasional opinion if needed towards the defense

Last edited:
Manny doesn’t need to be involved in anything other than being a HC..His having to constantly bail out Vaker last year and Baker still being here is ridiculous but I’m hoping it’s only a matter of time before he’s gone.

manny just needs to hire a DC and get the fck out of his way and let him do what he needs to do.Same way he does with Lashlee.Manny is learning how to be a P5 HC and that’s where he needs to put his focus other than an occasional opinion if needed towards the defense
Let's see what happens

Baker was around the facility today for whatever that’s worth.

My understanding is it would be almost a blindside if there was a change at DC but they’re also ready for anything and know manny is on a mission to get it right.

Patke also saw stuff floating around on twitter and had to call manny. So the fake insiders making false assumptions about people’s livelihood and career is getting out of hand.

I was told that anyone quoting anything from the Miami side is guessing because there’s only 2 people that know of what is going on. Most of the Staff really doesn’t even know.

Kind of embarrassing to CIS that one is also involved around here. Bad look imo.

I had been skeptical of Miami and the ability to line up more than 1 big time assistant for our 3 openings. Knew there would be a TRob like hire but how the other 2 shake out would be iffy. I now think the DL coach will be high profile and then the 3rd assistant I would expect Telly or DVD to get some kind of role where they can be an ace recruiter on the trail. Not bad. But replacing the DC should have been priority #1 in my eyes and nothing else really solves anything.

Sounds like Manny saw the issue being recruiting and personnel and less on scheme although they will make tweaks if Blake stays.
Manure is not on a mission to get it right unless he gets rid of Bakker and hires an autonomous DC. If he truly on this mission you speak of them Bakker would have been greased as soon as the season ended.

Let’s try not to panic yet. I get that he knows stuff but let’s see what happens when the dust settles. If the housecleaning stops with TRob and a DL coach who had to replace Stroud anyhow then it’s not a successful resolution and he won’t make it.

This is where I’m at. No amount of secrets or wishing on this site is going to make Manny do something. We all want to win but it is literally Manny’s job to win. If he’s dumb enough to not make the needed changes then he will be gone. That’s it.

Then we can ***** about the new staff after week 2.

Advertisement
Manny is trying. But just know that if Baker is gone... the mfer is the most savage dude on the planet because he’s going behind one of his closest friends back and hiring someone and then firing him or demoting him.

That’s unheard of in the coaching profession. but if you’re gonna do it.. you do it to a guy like Blake with no track record or connections. Not a guy with a resume like Lashlee for example. Won’t bite you as hard in that case
@The Franchise that settles the silly theory with certain poster’s, Diaz and Baker’s friendship isn’t playing a major role with what is happening. Meanwhile, Baker continues retweeting Miami stuff.

Manure is not on a mission to get it right unless he gets rid of Bakker and hires an autonomous DC. If he truly on this mission you speak of them Bakker would have been greased as soon as the season ended.
You’re right.

It alludes to all things being on the table.

He can think he’s doing whatever he can but if he’s not self aware enough to see the problem it doesn’t matter wtf he does. He could hire 4 new guys all with coordinator experience but if we come out with baker calling plays and playing that soft zone and telegraph coverage and blitzes... we’ll still get demolished by anyone decent.

Manny is trying. But just know that if Baker is gone... the mfer is the most savage dude on the planet because he’s going behind one of his closest friends back and hiring someone and then firing him or demoting him.

That’s unheard of in the coaching profession. but if you’re gonna do it.. you do it to a guy like Blake with no track record or connections. Not a guy with a resume like Lashlee for example. Won’t bite you as hard in that case
Trying? What’s he trying to do? Because based on his actions so far he scapegoated Rumph and that’s about it. I don’t buy the BS that he’s out there trying to land some big name DC...like you said it would be unheard of to go behind Blake’s back like that. Manny is soft and doesn’t have that in him. We’ll see the same garbage scheme with the same garbage coaches like Baker and Patke on the field in 2021.

@The Franchise that settles the silly theory with certain poster’s, Diaz and Baker’s friendship isn’t playing a major role with what is happening. Meanwhile, Baker continues retweeting Miami stuff.
It very well could be playing a role. If he doesn’t fire or demote him that’s the only reason in my eyes.

But if he does do something he’s a savage (giving him too much credit for doing what he should do anyway) because he’s basically told them who is going and who isn’t

Advertisement
DC - Kevin Steele
DB - Travaris Robinson
DL - Charlie Partridge
LB - Travis Williams
Def Asst/ST - DeMarcus Van Dyke
Now that isn't just a phenomenal staff. That would be a statement. A statement that this program is serious about winning. Diaz hires that staff and I'll give him a reach around.

So if his own people don't know whats going on, including one of them going to the lengths of actually calling about rumors it seems like a case of if he can get the right guys major changes will be made. The job statuses for defensive staff members are still in question.
Do you guys realize how dopey it is to know you need to get rid of your DBC (yes that’s what our DC is to me) but not to do it because you can’t find a replacement? There are a million qualified guys out there who would love to coach in this stage like Lashlee did.

Stop making dumb excuses. If he keeps Bakker it’s because he doesn’t want to fire his son and his ego won’t let him admit his defense is fcked just like I said would be the potential issue on the D side. Easy on O. Not so much in his side.

Hi man... I refused to believe above theory. He ain’t that Savage or he wont be losing against FIU, or getting killed by NC.

Two things make sense here:

#1 Baker is 100% gone as DC and Baker knows already... and Manure as his friend he is looking after him to get a analytic position or something .. my $ is on this one

#2 Baker is staying as DC... what ?????????....... the only explanation of it is that Baker got pictures of Manure dressing as woman ( ala Oscar de La Hoya ), oliendo perico or something bad compromising ... that would be the only explanation of keeping a DC that broke school records negatively .....

I appreciate your input..let’s see what will happen

Trying? What’s he trying to do? Because based on his actions so far he scapegoated Rumph and that’s about it. I don’t buy the BS that he’s out there trying to land some big name DC...like you said it would be unheard of to go behind Blake’s back like that. Manny is soft and doesn’t have that in him. We’ll see the same garbage scheme with the same garbage coaches like Baker and Patke on the field in 2021.
You’re probably right. and that’s my thinking too.

But he’s talked with a few high quality/high demand DCs over the last week or week and a half. That’s the trying part. I’m 100% certain there’s been talks.

My belief is it was discussing scheme and finding assistants that will coach what we’re wanting to do and who is the best to do it. Entirely based on the one perspective I’ve heard from.

Advertisement
Do you guys realize how dopey it is to know you need to get rid of your DBC (yes that’s what our DC is to me) but not to do it because you can’t find a replacement? There are a million qualified guys out there who would love to coach in this stage like Lashlee did.

Stop making dumb excuses. If he keeps Bakker it’s because he doesn’t want to fire his son and his ego won’t let him admit his defense is fcked just like I said would be the potential issue on the D side. Easy on O. Not so much in his side.
Exactly. And if he was going to can Baker he would’ve done it immediately after the bowl game. There’s no need to keep him on staff while you try to find a replacement because there’s no shortage of coaches that are more capable than Blake. Manny is going to try to sell us TRob and a new Dline coach but results will still be the same with clowns like Blake and Patke.

It very well could be playing a role. If he doesn’t fire or demote him that’s the only reason in my eyes.

But if he does do something he’s a savage (giving him too much credit for doing what he should do anyway) because he’s basically told them who is going and who isn’t
Oh, I agree. Franchise and I are were debating with certain posters about the significance of their friendship. It’s painfully obvious it’s the only reason why Baker and Patke are still on board. All Diaz has to do is explain to Baker he’s feeling heat from BOT’s and is being forced to pull the trigger.

Oh, I agree. Franchise and I are were debating with certain posters about the significance of their friendship. It’s painfully obvious it’s the only reason why Baker and Patke are still on board. All Diaz has to do is explain to Baker he’s feeling heat from BOT’s and is being forced to pull the trigger.
Their friendship is legit. It is obviously a barrier I’m not sure how it could be denied.

If there was no tie to manny he wouldn’t be here to start with.

IIRC he lived with manny for a few months when he first got the job

Advertisement
Someone involved with CIS is the one floating around the fake insider **** getting twitter riled up saying everyone is fired. its a bad look making up fake bs about someone’s career.

He’s also DM’d me “we hired ___ It’s done” 3 times yesterday. Last being TRob. It’s clearly a guessing game to him
Listen to The Legend. I sniffed that idiot out while the CISimps were congratulating him for being such an evolved 20 year old and then eating up his fake insider schtick.

This thread is all over the place

started off hyped at possibly getting Steele and Partridge on staff

to now here at the end putting lipstick on the runny **** that is Baker and maybe bring Jess back because he needs a job and we need a Dline coach with a pulse

Their friendship is legit. It is obviously a barrier I’m not sure how it could be denied.

If there was no tie to manny he wouldn’t be here to start with.

IIRC he lived with manny for a few months when he first got the job
To add to that, Baker just had a kid. Can’t be easy for Diaz but it may be the decision that could cost him big.

He’s the boss and shouldn’t have to explain sHT..

Advertisement
Back