Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
You can always find a replacement coach. When did this myth start that you need to have a position coach hired before being able to fire the incumbent. The market is absolutely flooded with guys who would cut a finger off to work at UM.
Lol at can't find anyone the Manure brigade already looking for that excuse and window blinders for themselves. Lol comedy man

Waiting to see what happens hopefully they all kick rocks

I think the report of Stroud leaving would not have gone out unless a new DL coach was secured. Would be bad optics if he comes back because Manny could not find anyone. Also would stretch credulity we landed someone like T Rob to replace Banda but can't land anyone to replace Stroud.
Would have happened last year but manny got little to no feedback from DL candidates and then got caught up overhauling the offense. Basically same thing with firing Rumph. Kind of happened last year and then he got stuck overhauling and back tracked and gave him another shot because recruiting was getting back rolling.

This year he sent out the “feelers” and it was totally different. 6-7 dead man walking vs 8-3 and trending up a little in the national eye.

Stroud didn’t come here to coach on the field. Credit to him for doing as well as he did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would have happened last year but manny got little to no feedback from DL candidates and then got caught up overhauling the offense. Basically same thing with firing Rumph. Kind of happened last year and then he got stuck overhauling and back tracked and gave him another shot because recruiting was getting back rolling.

This year he sent out the “feelers” and it was totally different. 6-7 dead man walking vs 8-3 and trending up a little in the national eye.

Stroud didn’t come here to coach on the field. Credit to him for doing as well as he did.
Seems like a stand up and loyal guy. He needs to take care of himself foremost. It sounds like he really enjoys coaching though.

Seems like a stand up and loyal guy. He needs to take care of himself foremost. It sounds like he really enjoys coaching though.
He takes care of himself better than anyone I’ve ever seen. He’ll be doing marathons or triathlons or something coming up I heard.

Eats clean, wife meal preps for him, and trains like a mad man. Went to workout with a friend at the facility in summer 2019 and he was in there looking like he was gonna compete with Rich Froning.

Let’s try not to panic yet. I get that he knows stuff but let’s see what happens when the dust settles. If the housecleaning stops with TRob and a DL coach who had to replace Stroud anyhow then it’s not a successful resolution.
Yea I'm waiting

Although excited about T Rob they need to wipe the staff clean on that side of the ball. Manny can't run his **** scheme anymore it's needs upgrading. Game one no matter who runs it will get gashed with the bama game so it won't look as bad if it's someone else. If he walks Baker out there and they drop 50 it will be ugly in terms of fan support and other ****.

If Baker is water boy they will still think it's Manny's scheme. He needs to get him TF out or that bama game his scheme will go down in flames. UNC should of been done away with the scheme period.

Advertisement
And here's one to ***** about efforts being made to improve the program. Go home gator.

Improving the program would include firing the AD and Diaz.

Cleats isn’t winning shiit here.

But by all means- keep up the cheerleading for that cleats wearing dope.

The guy goes on a firing spree in the off season only to have all the dopey fans cheer him on like he is the guy who finally “gets it now”,or isn’t too stubborn like his predecessors, only to forget he’s the one who hired all those shifty coaches.

The guy got smoked in the only two meaningful games this year, Clemson and UNC. Wake me up when FSU actually matters again. And squeaked by the rest of his average, at best, schedule.

Yea I'm waiting

Although excited about T Rob they need to wipe the staff clean on that side of the ball. Manny can't run his **** scheme anymore it's needs upgrading. Game one no matter who runs it will get gashed with the bama game so it won't look as bad if it's someone else. If he walks Baker out there and they drop 50 it will be ugly in terms of fan support and other ****.

If Baker is water boy they will still think it's Manny's scheme. He needs to get him TF out or that bama game his scheme will go down in flames. UNC should of been done away with the scheme period.
No doubt. I’ll be ****ed but i have to wait to see what’s finalized. I don’t want to get worked up until I know what he’s done.

Improving the program would include firing the AD and Diaz.

Cleats isn’t winning shiit here.

But by all means- keep up the cheerleading for that cleats wearing dope.

The guy goes on a firing spree in the off season only to have all the dopey fans cheer him on like he is the guy who finally “gets it now”,or isn’t too stubborn like his predecessors, only to forget he’s the one who hired all those shifty coaches.

The guy got smoked in the only two meaningful games this year, Clemson and UNC. Wake me up when FSU actually matters again. And squeaked by the rest of his average, at best, schedule.
This is so right till proven otherwise. Dude does the off-season **** but sucks.

Advertisement
Let’s try not to panic yet. I get that he knows stuff but let’s see what happens when the dust settles. If the housecleaning stops with TRob and a DL coach who had to replace Stroud anyhow then it’s not a successful resolution and he won’t make it.
Manny is trying. But just know that if Baker is gone... the mfer is the most savage dude on the planet because he’s going behind one of his closest friends back and hiring someone and then firing him or demoting him.

That’s unheard of in the coaching profession. but if you’re gonna do it.. you do it to a guy like Blake with no track record or connections. Not a guy with a resume like Lashlee for example. Won’t bite you as hard in that case

Everybody take a deep breath.

223c8ab0-a5e4-4636-bcb6-2b63a9ffd87e-gif.140683

456.gif

Manny is trying. But just know that if Baker is gone... the mfer is the most savage dude on the planet because he’s going behind one of his closest friends back and hiring someone and then firing him or demoting him.

That’s unheard of in the coaching profession. but if you’re gonna do it.. you do it to a guy like Blake with no track record or connections. Not a guy with a resume like Lashlee for example. Won’t bite you as hard in that case
It’s a bad spot to be in and I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes with that. I don’t know why he hired him in the first place though but I guess he had no tree so he’s what he felt comfortable with.

Advertisement
Back