Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
RVA’s Super Secret Insider Information:

A66815EA-467B-4F4F-BD01-2632E7CD795F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What an interesting defensive room that will be if Baker stays. I’d imagine it would be Patke and baker at the front of the room doing all the talking and it’s T-Rob and Reed in the back laughing.

plus, no way, they’d promote DVD and keep Rumph in the building in any role. That’s like demoting a manager and then promoting his mentee to be his new boss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you find time to manage hosting this and your CIS After Dark Gentlemen's Forum? You are amazing!
SHT this guy was keeping us up to date in Tears while he was sick,on vacation one time..guy doesn’t sleep

This;

If Patke & Baker stays, TRob is the lipstick on the pig & Rumph the sacrificial lamb.

That means, Banda wasn’t replaced; he left due to wanting to be his own man, & possibly having conflict w/ both Reed & not getting the “co” respect.

Stroud left on his own volition & still “may” come back if we can’t find anyone.

I need to see a complete overhaul, and no offense, hiring Simpson is a proverbial beta move. Hiring a coach who has no other options that was once under ur staff?? Naw, miss me w/ that.

I need to see power moves. I need to see a new DC, and a new DL coach w/ pedigree. T Rob is a start, but it’s just that......a start.
Facts

Wow this is the truth so far

Advertisement
Back