Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
From a middle man mutual friend. What he calls his closest friend who is a legendary HS coach in GA. I grew up playing ball with his son
Anyone who has ever worked under a less experienced/knowledgeable supervisor or co-worker who was given additional responsibilities/authority can relate to how this coach must have felt when encountering Baker, Banda, and Patke. This guy had been a CEO of legendary status in big-time HS ball, and unlike a lot of the HS coaches with stints at Greentree, this guy actually has coached in the NFL. So yeah, being the under-utilized outsider amongst Manny's Band of Merry Morons must've been awkward.

Advertisement
Brought back memories. My mom was deadly accurate at about 20 feet.
So was mine but my grandmother was deadly for at least 30-35... used to try and run and no matter how quick I moved she always hit me in the back with whatever she threw most times her shoe..

T-Rob and Jess Simpson on the same staff would be incredible. With T-Rob and Simpson on board, you can’t have Baker as DC. It would be like taking a delicious slice of chocolate chip cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, and pouring a bottle of ketchup on top

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wait so the 15 year old Yero Yang twins aren’t plugged in???
Sounds like they were Yanging on something

cat milk GIF

Advertisement
DC - Kevin Steele
DB - Travaris Robinson
DL - Charlie Partridge
LB - Travis Williams
Def Asst/ST - DeMarcus Van Dyke
Have to fit Telly Lockette in there somewhere....I know we're rumored to be keeping DVD in some capacity but I think ST is going to Telly so we're not "tied with one hand behind our back" as far as him being restricted in regards to how much he's allowed to recruit, or the capacity he's allowed to recruit rather. As an on field coach he's full-go for recruiting. So IF it's Steele/Pruitt/Strong/Muschamp they'll take LBs and DVD would remain on staff in his role as Asst Recruiting Director he had before.

Advertisement
I live in TN as well so I’m just as far removed and that’s why I appreciate the info we get here. I’m sure there are lurkers but obviously difficult to know who and how many.

I’m fairly certain negative posts here could have an impact but probably not as much as one from social media or the lame stream media. Nevertheless, posters on CIS don’t need to add fuel to the fires.

Yea, I think we are 20 minutes away from each other.

I agree twitter and facebook are bigger problems now than message boards.

Advertisement
Back