Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
I live in TN. I’ve had inside info maybe 3 times in my life from friends much closer to the program than I am. I enjoy this message board but I enjoy the program more so I’ve just enjoyed knowing that info and seeing how it played out.

With players, coaches and family lurking on these boards it’s just hard to understand what damage a bad post could do.

Advertisement
I live in TN. I’ve had inside info maybe 3 times in my life from friends much closer to the program than I am. I enjoy this message board but I enjoy the program more so I’ve just enjoyed knowing that info and seeing how it played out.

With players, coaches and family lurking on these boards it’s just hard to understand what damage a bad post could do.
I live in TN as well so I’m just as far removed and that’s why I appreciate the info we get here. I’m sure there are lurkers but obviously difficult to know who and how many.

I’m fairly certain negative posts here could have an impact but probably not as much as one from social media or the lame stream media. Nevertheless, posters on CIS don’t need to add fuel to the fires.

Advertisement
Will the players respect Baker if hes demoted from running the defense to just coaching the linebackers (who are worst coached position on the team)? Will anyone? From a professional standpoint you simply cant do that.

You have to cut ties and shift.

Will Manny do what he needs to tho or is there still some deep-rooted loyalty to his friends?

HE STILL HASN'T FIRED ANY OF HIS FRIENDS.

He fired Rumph.
Banda took a promotion/opportunity.
Zuckerman went with Banda.
DVD - ?
Patke - ?
Baker - ?
Stroud - Medical

Are we seeing actual institutional/ideological changes or will the root of this virus remain in place? What if the new coaches are former Diaz disciples from his previous gigs?

T Rob is a good start. Hope theres more.

Advertisement
Will the players respect Baker if hes demoted from running the defense to just coaching the linebackers (who are worst coached position on the team)? Will anyone? From a professional standpoint you simply cant do that.

You have to cut ties and shift.

Will Manny do what he needs to tho or is there still some deep-rooted loyalty to his friends?

HE STILL HASN'T FIRED ANY OF HIS FRIENDS.

He fired Rumph.
Banda took a promotion/opportunity.
Zuckerman went with Banda.
DVD - ?
Patke - ?
Baker - ?
Stroud - Medical

Are we seeing actual institutional/ideological changes or will the root of this virus remain in place? What if the new coaches are former Diaz disciples from his previous gigs?

T Rob is a good start. Hope theres more.
Those questions would be a great category on “ who wants to be a millionaire “..

I was thinking like a coach pulling a gun on a player...
7A5E3D0B-8230-46FC-951F-F5D20C7AE32A.gif

Dubbed in Chinese old 70’s movie voice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back