Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

I think people are assuming if Baker stays he retains the same status he had. Long before TRob was hired there were rumors the defense would be "tweaked", Baker would not be calling plays, etc. So far this seems to be what is playing out.

I still think we can see some necessary changes on defense without heads rolling. Reassignments and key hires can be the tweaks needed even if this isn't cathartic for some that just want to see the whole defense blown to smithereens along with body parts.
My outlook on if changes happen.. the above is how it will go

Advertisement
My outlook on if changes happen.. the above is how it will go
I don’t like keeping a demoted coach on staff especially one that was a Coordinator.Guy would have to have some hard feelings and it’d be easy for him to undermine the new guy with players or any of the other coaches he was tight with that were kept.

im hoping Manny doesn’t put this theory to the test

I’m not saying he’s legit. He admitted to knowing nothing when this all began, right?

Maybe he got a high off of it and convinced himself he did know his **** idk
Apparently he was getting the same DMs you were. He never claimed to be an insider though.

Advertisement
I don’t like keeping a demoted coach on staff especially one that was a Coordinator.Guy would have to have some hard feelings and it’d be easy for him to undermine the new guy with players or any of the other coaches he was tight with that were kept.

At this point who knows if they are even bringing in a DC. It’s possible that Manny hires a DL coach and Manny’s the DC.

Advertisement
I would rather win the football season as opposerd to cheering the coach for his mythical off season championship.

As would I. However, I took a peek at my calendar. It said January, with the next football game in September. Tough to win September games in January. But you can make moves to help you do that, and that’s what was done with the Robinson hire. So, don’t **** on it. We got better yesterday. If you’re a fan, you won’t cry about it.

So let me make sure I have this right. Someone loosely associated with this website has been tweeting that Manny is interviewing DC candidates and Patke is gone as well?

if this is right, why on earth old would either coach believe it? or be worried after they had end of year meetings and Manny told them they were good. I get thinks change but both are Manny’s guys and I don’t think he would do them like this.

If someone on Twitter with sauces is causing this personal agony for them, I have more concerns about their intelligence and maybe they should go.

LSU changed some coordinators to analysts. It happens. Of course they don't have to accept. If they got something better they can always leave. Pride doesn't pay bills.

Advertisement
Or it could mean that he’s trying to let time pass, and the focus is on the DL Coach & that’s that.
Then he’s an idiot. The vitriol for Baker will only go away when said Baker is removed, completely. That, or Manny which would get the desired result as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back