Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Seems like a different tone has emerged in here.... hmmm

Yesterday: we *******

Today: manny met with the coaches last Monday and they would be side swiped if they are fired.

that’s pretty much 180 turn....
Lol CIS told me Diaz is a savage and fixes problems so I’ll wait until this is all finished to see what happens....

Advertisement
Someone involved with CIS is the one floating around the fake insider **** getting twitter riled up saying everyone is fired. its a bad look making up fake bs about someone’s career.

He’s also DM’d me “we hired ___ It’s done” 3 times yesterday. Last being TRob. It’s clearly a guessing game to him
Easy to pin down who that is, what a jackass. Maudes should be ashamed.

Someone involved with CIS is the one floating around the fake insider **** getting twitter riled up saying everyone is fired. its a bad look making up fake bs about someone’s career.

He’s also DM’d me “we hired ___ It’s done” 3 times yesterday. Last being TRob. It’s clearly a guessing game to him
👀 Who?

Advertisement
Lol CIS told me Diaz is a savages and fixes problems so I’ll wait until this is all finished to see what happens....
Things getting weirder by the day. Patience is best.

Going from TRob didn’t come here to work for Baker to Manny met with all the coaches and they are good is the equivalent of me pouring coke in Pappy Van Winkle in the bourbon thread...

Put his name out in public and the CIS wolves will make sure his *** doesn’t do it again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like a different tone has emerged in here.... hmmm

Yesterday: we *******

Today: manny met with the coaches last Monday and they would be side swiped if they are fired.

that’s pretty much 180 turn....
Someone very credible who was all over the Trob stuff did say that manny has talked to DCs over the last week.

Could be as simple as recommendations on assistants and who to hire to coach whatever they’re looking for and/or discussing scheme and tweaks they’re making.

Similar to Manny talking with various OCs and HCs last year to find a WR coach and finding out who is the best guy to coach WRs with an air raid background. Pointed them to Likens.

***** weak. Baker sucks and if he is still calling plays then nothing changes by having T-Rob. By the time T-Rob actually gets us some CB, manny and staph will be fired.

Unless T-Rob is planning to pull a Cristobal and bail just after joining the staff, his acceptance of the job is the one thing that doesn't fit in the theory that Diaz is keep Baker at DC.

This is where I'm at. Robinson working under Baker doesn't make much sense. He goes from working under Dan Quinn and Will Muschamp to Blake Baker?
Check must be massive for that. He was a SEC DC. Can’t imagine signing up to report to Blake Baker.

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong here, concerning the DC position, did @Cribby not say earlier that Baker and Patke's status was pending on whether or not Manny can find the guy's?
I don’t know. Haven’t been on much today. We talk to different people.

But they did say they’re aware Manny is gonna do what it takes to get **** done.

Baker was around the facility today for whatever that’s worth.

My understanding is it would be almost a blindside if there was a change at DC but they’re also ready for anything and know manny is on a mission to get it right.

Patke also saw stuff floating around on twitter and had to call manny. So the fake insiders making false assumptions about people’s livelihood and career is getting out of hand.

I was told that anyone quoting anything from the Miami side is guessing because there’s only 2 people that know of what is going on. Most of the Staff really doesn’t even know.

Kind of embarrassing to CIS that one is also involved around here. Bad look imo.

I had been skeptical of Miami and the ability to line up more than 1 big time assistant for our 3 openings. Knew there would be a TRob like hire but how the other 2 shake out would be iffy. I now think the DL coach will be high profile and then the 3rd assistant I would expect Telly or DVD to get some kind of role where they can be an ace recruiter on the trail. Not bad. But replacing the DC should have been priority #1 in my eyes and nothing else really solves anything.

Sounds like Manny saw the issue being recruiting and personnel and less on scheme although they will make tweaks if Blake stays.
Manny is such a smart guy!

Advertisement
Back