Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like Baker will survive. Still retweeting players left and right. If Manny sticks with Baker he will have not made one change he wasnt forced to. Stroud health issues and he hired T-Rob to Replace banda who got a DC job

Last edited:
Looks like Baker will survive. Still retweeting players left and right. If Manny sticks with Baker he will have not made on trade he wasnt forced to. Stroud health issues and he hired T-Rob to Replace banda who got a DC job
fuck my life fml GIF

Advertisement
Looks like Baker will survive. Still retweeting players left and right. If Manny sticks with Baker he will have not made on change he wasnt forced to. Stroud health issues and he hired T-Rob to Replace banda who got a DC job

This;

If Patke & Baker stays, TRob is the lipstick on the pig & Rumph the sacrificial lamb.

That means, Banda wasn’t replaced; he left due to wanting to be his own man, & possibly having conflict w/ both Reed & not getting the “co” respect.

Stroud left on his own volition & still “may” come back if we can’t find anyone.

I need to see a complete overhaul, and no offense, hiring Simpson is a proverbial beta move. Hiring a coach who has no other options that was once under ur staff?? Naw, miss me w/ that.

I need to see power moves. I need to see a new DC, and a new DL coach w/ pedigree. T Rob is a start, but it’s just that......a start.

Advertisement
This;

If Patke & Baker stays, TRob is the lipstick on the pig & Rumph the sacrificial lamb.

That means, Banda wasn’t replaced; he left due to wanting to be his own man, & possibly having conflict w/ both Reed & not getting the “co” respect.

Stroud left on his own volition & still “may” come back if we can’t find anyone.

I need to see a complete overhaul, and no offense, hiring Simpson is a proverbial beta move. Hiring a coach who has no other options that was once under ur staff?? Naw, miss me w/ that.

I need to see power moves. I need to see a new DC, and a new DL coach w/ pedigree. T Rob is a start, but it’s just that......a start.
I think the report of Stroud leaving would not have gone out unless a new DL coach was secured. Would be bad optics if he comes back because Manny could not find anyone. Also would stretch credulity we landed someone like T Rob to replace Banda but can't land anyone to replace Stroud.

Advertisement
This;

Yup hopefully it's not true

Advertisement
Back