Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve only got a couple glycerin tablets left after TROB so I gotta wait until Cribby and/or Jay confirm things...cause if what this Clough guy is saying is close to being true I’m gonna need a refill and the Drs office is closed today..

Advertisement
Lol the 3-1-7 defense fits our roster perfectly

It was a 1 game adjustment. I guess you are being sarcastic and dumb at the same time. It shows a willingness to change things up to have the best shot to defend the best offense college football had to offer that year. The same offense that couldn't be stopped only scored 23 vs Auburn that day. Perhaps you should educate yourself and actually read the article. Steele runs a 4-2-5 defense, which is basically the same thing Miami runs. Besides, TRob is here so if Steele was to see a need to run that defense I am sure it would be a possibility in the future if they are still here.

I see it more like the board and James really want the Manny experiment to succeed so they can save face. It seems they are opening the vault.
Bottom line, don't we all want Manny to succeed? Because if he succeeds, then Miami is back on top! I swear some people would love to see Manny fail because they don't like him or just to say I told you, **** with the success of the team.

It was a 1 game adjustment. I guess you are being sarcastic and dumb at the same time. It shows a willingness to change things up to have the best shot to defend the best offense college football had to offer that year. The same offense that couldn't be stopped only scored 23 vs Auburn that day. Perhaps you should educate yourself and actually read the article. Steele runs a 4-2-5 defense, which is basically the same thing Miami runs. Besides, TRob is here so if Steele was to see a need to run that defense I am sure it would be a possibility in the future if they are still here.
Lol bruh wtf are you talking about? I know it was a 1 game adjustment. Go take a bath and relax

Advertisement
So 247 spoke to Kinchens about TRobs hire. He’s more than good with it and will be on campus 1/21. Sounded like Banda and Diaz called all the guys before Banda left. He also said he is looking forward to working with “coach TRob, Coach andEd Reed & Coach Demarcus Van Dyke”

"Ready to get in there with coach T-Rob, coach Ed Reed, coach [DeMarcus Van Dyke],” Kinchens said. "

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back