Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

I have no insider intel, but I never got the impression that Manny had a problem with Simpson or forced him out. It seemed like he wanted to move on once Mark retired.
I’m of the belief unless coaches completely fail, they want to stay in the NFL or go back when possible.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with saving face. You always want to succeed no matter what. Difference im seeing now is theyre willing to make staff changes when in the past we wouldnt see it.

Now will Manny ultimately succeed?? Thats the 1,000,000 question. If he fails it wont be because he refused to make staff changes. He wont keep getting these chances over and over. Im glad they didnt give him an extension either

Next year has to be Coastal title and trip to ACC Championship.
I agree that people in general want to succeed but I think there is definitely more pressure now than ever before because it has been such a long time for this program. I also think some current jobs may ride in the balance. I doubt James survives if Manny is not successful. He has very good reason to see Manny succeed so will be more than likely to support more spending.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect a new coach today.
50664B7F-55A2-497C-B340-1E311BF2CB70.jpeg

Advertisement
DC Steele
DB TRob
DL Wilson
LB Telly
ST Patke

Telly has never coached defense has he? He is a RB coach. That is why I though Steele could handle both DC/LB while ace recruiters handled ST and just a BS title for DVD and/or Telly so he can be a traveling recruiter. LB play was hideous this year so maybe Steele handles them and Telly just holds the title. Maybe Patke is retained since Manny likes him. All I know is if the staff was set up the way I thought it could we would have 5 solid recruiters on the field that can travel with great coaching at each position as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back