Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming
Eleven pipers piping
Ten lords a-leaping
Nine ladies dancing
Eight maids a-milking
Seven swans a-swimming
Six geese a-laying
Five golden rings
Four calling birds
Three french hens
Two turtle doves, and
A partridge in a pear tree

Edit - I don’t have insider info.

Advertisement
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming
Eleven pipers piping
Ten lords a-leaping
Nine ladies dancing
Eight maids a-milking
Seven swans a-swimming
Six geese a-laying
Five golden rings
Four calling birds
Three french hens
Two turtle doves, and
A partridge in a pear tree

Edit - I don’t have insider info.
You typed all that to say you think we get Partridge? Why not just say "I think we get Partridge."?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won't fall for this. It's like a hour of intense foreplay with a hot chick and just as she is about to mount, she jumps up and says you gotta go because the husband you didn't know about has come home early. Still hoping Manuelo has got the message.

Attachments

• 1610299104981.png
    1610299104981.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 1
Im praying that this rumor about hiring Steele is legit. But, Travis Williams seems like a Auburn lifer. Anyone sure he would come with DC Steele?

First off I said multiple big names were their first calls , secondly I don’t like this guy stealing my gimmick. In wrestling this is called “ gimmick infringement “.
He’s scooping your heat.

Advertisement
First off I said multiple big names were their first calls , secondly I don’t like this guy stealing my gimmick. In wrestling this is called “ gimmick infringement “.
Getting slow in your old age Cribby. Youo need to pick up the pace. LOL

Advertisement
Most interesting takeaway there is AUB owes him $5M which is mitigated by future employment. So we could pay him $250k a year and AU has to pay him $1.25M each year through 2022.
Interesting point. I recall Lane Kiffin was getting half or less of Bama’s OC rate because USC was still paying his buyout. Once that final payment was made Bama nearly doubled Kiffin’s salary. And then pushed him out as Saban tends to do....

As I said yesterday. I believe Pruitt wanted to hire Simpson and they go way back. Tennessee put on a hiring freeze when Pruitt had Simpson and an OL coach lined up to hire.

Simpson reached out to manny before that and Manny seemed to be going in another direction. That was last week.

Would be a good hire. I usually don’t like recycling coaches but I’ve said before that Simpson could be our DC and would do well. He’s that well thought of. He’s got the legit NFL experience now so it shouldn’t be in doubt.

but as far as I’ve heard he’s not the guy yet.
Found it interesting that former 'Cane DE/DL Demetrius Jackson was asked who he preferred between Simpson (who he played for) and Partridge (?) - and Jackson chose the latter.

Advertisement
Back