Is this a joke or something?????

randolph herndon

Freshman
Banned
Advertisement
The mighty Deacons have the same exact overall record and ACC record as the Canes in late November. They play in the harder division and have a better quality win over NC State. This is where we are at right now. #FireRicht

Advertisement
Linemen come from everywhere. If there's one spot where you don't necessarily need highly ranked kids, it's OL. Along with QB, it's absolutely the hardest position to project from one level to the next. I know this is difficult, but pump the brakes on the incessant tears/crying/whining, at least on this one. The kid may turn out to be really good, he may be Bar Milo (who was a 4-star by the way). His star raking is irrelevant, though.

1. Even if you plan to fire your position coach, you don't pull him off the recruiting trail during the season. Classic cutting off your nose despite your face.
2. For those porsters screaming for local lineman, our current composition at OL is littered with South Florida kids and they are soft as baby sh*t
3. OL is the one position on the field where stars literally do not matter. Hopefully Searles stocks the fridges for our next OL coach

Linemen come from everywhere. If there's one spot where you don't necessarily need highly ranked kids, it's OL. Along with QB, it's absolutely the hardest position to project from one level to the next. I know this is difficult, but pump the brakes on the incessant tears/crying/whining, at least on this one. The kid may turn out to be really good, he may be Bar Milo (who was a 4-star by the way). His star raking is irrelevant, though.
Bar Milo is my all time favorite Cane.

Advertisement
If it's time to start looking at plan B recruits then UM may want to look at 2019 OT Luke Griffin from Georgia, he has apparently made a full recovery from injuries he suffered in both knees.

Advertisement
1. Even if you plan to fire your position coach, you don't pull him off the recruiting trail during the season. Classic cutting off your nose despite your face.
2. For those porsters screaming for local lineman, our current composition at OL is littered with South Florida kids and they are soft as baby sh*t
3. OL is the one position on the field where stars literally do not matter. Hopefully Searles stocks the fridges for our next OL coach

That would be " to SPITE your face" and I agree with what your saying.

Stars don't matter but coaching and development do. Searles is lacking in both departments. He needs to be the first to go. I would prefer a new hire at his position, to maybe fire up some recruits but it doesnt seem to be happening.

Advertisement
All in favor of getting out of state ol. South Florida ol we have gotten recently are nothing but soft as **** take a look at our ol

What's supposed to be the joke? Should we not recruit anyone? We have 2 OL committed and they are both looking around.

Advertisement
Back