Is there any chance he gets better, or lucky?

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
It looks like we're stuck with this fatsack.

He can't possibly get any worse, right?

it's really starting to sink in that he's going nowhere.

I'm disgusted thinking about next year, going 3-9, not counting down the days to labor day.

Please fat****, go read Coaching for dummies, or take a seminar, or ******* anything.

Advertisement
He can get lucky. See last year's 7-0 start and fraudulent top ten ranking. Can he get better? lulz

He's had 9 or 10 years of head coaching experience. What we are witnessing is the best of Al golden.

Advertisement
He has given me no reason to believe we can do anything better than 6-6, 7-5 with him as head coach. I'm tired of the ******* zone defense, the conservative offense to make sure we control the clock so the other team doesn't put up 50 pts and 500 yards and padding his buddies defense stats. I'm tired of the excuses and I'm tired of losing. I'm on the verge of never watching Miami football again until he is gone.

FAU will be a good win for this team next year if we get that lucky

Golden-Al-1987-1987-Red-Bank-Catholic-School-Yearbook-Coach-Al-Golden-268x394-jpg.jpg

Every once in a while I would secretly ask this question to myself and hope that maybe there was a chance. Then reality would slap me across the face and the answer would always be a resounding no...*******...chance.

Advertisement
He is the coach he is.

Could definitely get lucky or have a weaker schedule we could run through to 8 or 9 wins, but even that is, in of itself, a loss for the program in the long run.

The real problem is he's got a ****** record this far into his tenure with a relatively easy set of schedules...and next year the schedule gets even easier.

So yes...he could luck his way into 7-8 wins. But when the **** did that become acceptable around here? My real fear is 7-8 wins would be lauded and awarded and it would buy him even more time.

Root for 0-12 or as close as possible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The real problem is he's got a ****** schedule this far into his tenure with a relatively easy set of schedules...and next year the schedule gets even easier.

So yes...he could luck his way into 7-8 wins. But when the **** did that become acceptable around here? My real fear is 7-8 wins would be lauded and awarded and it would buy him even more time.

I don't think 0-12 with a cumulative score of 900-0 gets him fired.

He's not getting fired over results, that seems pretty obvious to everybody, but were all still in denial, including myself.

The real problem is he's got a ****** schedule this far into his tenure with a relatively easy set of schedules...and next year the schedule gets even easier.

I don't think 0-12 with a cumulative score of 900-0 gets him fired.

He's not getting fired over results, that seems pretty obvious to everybody, but were all still in denial, including myself.

Man...I think the real reason he's only getting one more year is cause of the financial implications. Those dumb ***** making the decisions don't care about football but at the same time don't want all the negative publicity and public outcry.

I have to think next year is the end no matter what...otherwise I'm done being a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back