Is there a site that ranks football teams’ entire roster?

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
There are several sites that rate players being recruited and entire recruiting classes, but is there a site that rates entire rosters? I guess I am too lazy to do it myself. Thanks for helping a slacker out.

Advertisement
you can look at the rosters on 247. Idk if that's what you mean

I wonder if our entire roster rates something like 90.5 while UNC is 90.2 and UGa is 96.7 while Bama is 97.8. Clearly FSU rates 69.69 and UF is 100.0……….

Lokest posted it above, we come in 13th with 89.68. One of the main reason changes needed to be made, this was a pretty **** good roster to go 7-5 with.

Advertisement
Lokest posted it above, we come in 13th with 89.68. One of the main reason changes needed to be made, this was a pretty **** good roster to go 7-5 with.

Thank you.

I see the Gators are still counting Lingard’s 5 stars!

There are several sites that rate players being recruited and entire recruiting classes, but is there a site that rates entire rosters? I guess I am too lazy to do it myself. Thanks for helping a slacker out.
It called your Mama, TBFisher! Just kidding ****. I have not seen one.

Glad I scrolled through…Good ish. This is a complete indictment on the previous regime. 7-5?? Nah; w/ this roster we should’ve been no less than 10-2.

Advertisement
Back