Is there a cbs app to stream the game?

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
I use sling and espn app. I have a firestick but the live streams are always trash. Guidance?

Advertisement
I like roku. Been able to download any app I ever wanted to with it. If a pay stream like acc network you still have to pay for it. Bad streams usually fault of the source of the broadcast is my experience

Actually just realized I think Comcast has in SD. That crap gives me a headache man, I'm spoiled. I see a CBS sports app in Google play, anyone know if it will stream on there in HD?

Advertisement
I forgot to cancel my YouTube "free" 3 week subscription 3 month ago.
I should be good to go on Saturday.

EDIT:
I see others have paid $150....and counting...for that free subscription as well.

Last edited:
When all legitimate options fail use https://sportsurge.net/#/groups/0 . Usually have to close 1-2 popups on when starting the stream but g2g the rest of the game. Not sure if you have chromecast but you should certainly add one to your streaming ****nal.

You can PM me satursday if you need help...ill be on intermittently throughout the day.
This is really the best site for streams I watch all my games from here NBA NFL and College

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fvck that. I'm cheap and getting cheaper.
Sling not bad. I tried that first. But the way it’s setup I’d rather YouTube tv. More sports channels options..sling its a lot of either or type choices..

Sling not bad. I tried that first. But the way it’s setup I’d rather YouTube tv. More sports channels options..sling its a lot of either or type choices..
I'm planning on switching to sling. I'm also planning on selling my house soon so I can move into a cheaper place and have more $$$ for things like season tickets and tiddy bars.

Advertisement
Welp you can cut the cable with YouTube TV. Been using it since the UF game and am not going back.
I need science channel, hallmark, all Canes games, and DVR. Does YouTube have those?

I have the CBS Sports App & watch it all the time on my phone because I have it on my DirecTV package.

It's really dope, if you have it you can stream any game that's playing on CBS from your phone or iPad.

Lots of good college Football & Basketball games on CBSSN on a weekly basis.

Advertisement
Back