Is there a bigger MUST GET than Wesley Bissainthe this recruiting cycle?

It's between Miami and Penn State. Wesley and his mom both love UM. Wesley is a UM fan. Wesley didnt know he was being recorded and I was told Coach Sabbath Joseph ask him to throw the U down multiple times before being recorded. FSU has no shot. But Penn State has been recruiting him heavy. His mom wants him in state. I was told that his mom didnt like the visit. I am pretty sure he will end up being a Cane. I also was told that him and Manny talked it out, and that he is prepared to run or crabwalk once he gets on campus after making that foolish mistake.
crabwalk? He better be sucking off half of the team, starting with the big uglies, to make up for that ShIIIt he did.

Advertisement
Harold Perkins is the name you are looking for.
That kid is amazing......u right that's the guy I was talking about. He plays for South Lake I believe? Kids an animal and is coached super well......he does things HS linebackers don't do and he's super talented.

That kid is amazing......u right that's the guy I was talking about. He plays for South Lake I believe? Kids an animal and is coached super well......he does things HS linebackers don't do and he's super talented.
Mhmm. We have a real shot with him but we have to show him a lot this season. I think he has an OV with Miami scheduled at some point this season.

Advertisement
Mhmm. We have a real shot with him but we have to show him a lot this season. I think he has an OV with Miami scheduled at some point this season.
No fuqin way........are u serious? I didn't even know that. **** we better have burger king McDonald's and Wendy's bags also Dunkin donuts ready. We need all of the joints on deck....seriously though this kid is insane.

crabwalk? He better be sucking off half of the team, starting with the big uglies, to make up for that ShIIIt he did.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back