Is the dang cloud ever going to leave us?

Advertisement
Only if you and the others on here stop *****ing about everything. Richt has been on the job for 5 games and we're 4-1 with Al's players. Let's stop and take a breath. Did you really expect everything to be different in this amount of time?

No. 15 years of the 3 worst coaches in history, followed by hiring a dude run out of the SEC for 15 years of choking and puking.....

Hurricane Matthew could have pushed it out, but turned North; even he didn't want to deal with it

no, it looks like it will never leave. maybe into the far future after we are all dead and buried. sigh

Advertisement
At this point I think it's more of a curse than a cloud. We sold our soul for 30 years of dominance. I'm just ****ed I caught the tail end of the dominance.

Problem is we've been starving for wins since 2004. Starving for a team to play with fire and passion and hate losing. Starving for players that play with an edge. We haven't had that in a long time. So finally after many embarrassing games we go out and hire a guy who is at the end of his career but a proven coach. UM finally opens the purse and we get some decent coach's (Diaz, and Kool). And most thought that with our current talent level we could win immediately and beat FSU first year. But...In reality we have -

-A decent QB who has regressed since freshman year. (Bound to happen bc 3rd offense)
-pathetic OL talent. Darling, KC, and St.L are bums. Bums back them up.
-slow RBs
-nothing at WR besides Coley
-Richt doesn't use TEs much

It's going to take a few years to get depth and talent back. Hats off to the Defemse though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back