Is the Coastal going to be solid next year?

Coastal deeper than the Atlantic and it’s not close. Yes Clemson obviously is the best team in the conference but the actual best teams after them are all in the coastal imo
Louisville and Florida State will probably be a lot better next year, too. But I still think Coastal is deeper.

Advertisement
Good lord. The Coastal will be awful in 2020.

I think it probably won't be quite as awful in 2020 as it was in 2019. But that's only because the Coastal was historically awful in 2019, and it's hard to imagine it being that bad two years in a row. (Division champion trailing after 3 quarters to 1-11 Old Dominion? Jesus.)

Lol no the coastal is trash every team in the division.

I notice the coach slurpers are the people acting like the Coastal will be good in 2020.

They seem to be preparing ahead of time for Miami football to suck in 2020. So that way they can claim the strength of schedule was really tough, and Manny actually did a decent job.

The level of play will be better, but ultimately I think the results will look a lot like the typical Coastal Standings. Not much separates most of these teams IMO

Everybody in the Coastal usually tends to be about equally awful.

I think that stat where 7 teams have won the Coastal in the last 7 years is hilarious. It really shows the state of the division. Anything can happen in the division any Saturday. And it's not because the division is good.

TBH, coming into most seasons, you can give all 7 teams in the Coastal a one in seven chance to win the division.

Last edited:
Advertisement
the whole conference is much better next year, not just our division. I think 2021 will be the year where the ACC can be called the best football conference for the year.
No, just no.

ACC has only one direction to go and thats up after this horrid year (when we released our Network channel ugh) . As for the Coastal

- Hard to see any teams getting worse.

- UVA loses their star but Mendenhall is actually pulling in a couple 4-stars this year and not only 2-stars.
- Pitt could be worse... they are just so blah so who knows
- Duke should be better
- UNC looks well coached and getting good talent. They will be in the hunt to win
- VT looked better but their last two classes have been HORRID. And the Portal has decimated them. Losing Bud hurts I guess but i think he has not recruited in 5 years. Who they land as DC will be pivital. They have had a year to search
- GT is landing a solid class.. sad about the suicide and may lose their top ranked rB they should be better.
- Miami cant get wose.

So a lot of potential losses this year. Miami and UNC looked poised to lead in 21, 22. 2020 could be the last year where its a coin flip. I tend to see who the rotating Atlantic team is to see whos schedule sets up well. VT getting BC every year and UNC a down NCSt help them.

Interesting fact. All 7 Coastal teams have won the coastal in the last 7 years. That has never and will; never happen again in any conference ever.

I notice the coach slurpers are the people acting like the Coastal will be good in 2020.

They seem to be preparing ahead of time for Miami football to suck in 2020. So that way they can claim the strength of schedule was really tough, and Manny actually did a decent job.
Coach slurpers? Lol, okay, The coastal will be better next year. Does that mean it will be great? No. But that wasn’t the point.

Advertisement
Mendenhall is honestly a corch, although he's a good recruiter.

Fuente is both a bad coach and a bad recruiter.

Some people use the "transitioning away from the option excuse" for Collins, but I still think Collins sucks.

Pitt will continue to suck until they fire Mark Whipple as OC. He's been even worse at Pitt than he was at Miami.

Advertisement
Back