Is the BOT waiting

Advertisement
Can we for once just select the best coach. Not the best current assistant coach. Not the best former player.

Mario is better than Manny. Mario is not a great coach.

Putting some of you guys on the BOT would make things worse.
Mario would not do well here

Butch Davis is the best candidate. Wouldn’t have to pay him a ton imo he’ll develop the kids , recruit talent and nobody can deny his eye for talent . My guess Retire in 3 years , leave new coach with a lot of top developed talent .
Would make a great AD here when he leaves the sidelines. Of course someone would have to persuade Biles to move on.

When will you dumbasses learn, the "Miami Guy" nonsense is just that. NONSENSE. Mario Cristobal is an average coach, that happens to have Nike money propping him up. I'm not going to crown a guy that had a top end QB, a ton of talent and a down Pac 12 and still found ways to not make the playoff, nor come close. Let's see what happens when he doesn't have an NFL guy at QB.

Here's an idea Miami fans, REALIZE THAT THERE ARE GOOD COACHES OUT THERE THAT HAVE NEVER PLAYED NOR COACHED AT MIAMI.

If USC wasn’t the University of Miami west Mario wouldn’t be pulling in the recruits. Unfortunately we need more than Mario, we need the perfect hire. I don’t know who that hire is, but we can not continue to hire an “up and comer.” This program needs to stabilize for a solid 5 years with solid productive seasons both recruiting and on field production before we can talk about competing with top 10 programs. Miami’s recruiting classes have not been bad contrary to what our fan base says, what’s been pathetic has been player development and game day coaching. We need a respected figure head at the top with top flight coordinators and position coaches that develop players. Bring in a bad *** recruiting coordinator and let him do his thing. Miami can re-establish their program with local(Florida) recruits, some national kids, even with missing out on the blue chips.

To use a baseball reference.

We need base hits and doubles, we can worry about home runs when we have base runners.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back