Is Richt 100% confirmed?

dolewhipit18

Redshirt Freshman
I realize it's on ESPN and whatnot, but it's still not technically confirmed, right?

I know there's a 99% chance it is Richt, but I would think until Mark or the admin says something it's not official. Just saying...

Advertisement
My concern is that ESPN is crediting canes insight which with all due respect is not the most reliable source.

Advertisement
It's finalized - the university will send out a press release after they've schedule a press conference with Richt.

Advertisement
My concern is that ESPN is crediting canes insight which with all due respect is not the most reliable source.

"With all due respect"...go post somewhere else if you don't see CIS as "credible". Saying crap like that, while Pete is getting NATIONAL props is weak stuff. What have you done, genius?

It's like drinking the guy's (free) beer and then griping its warm.

Buzz off

Last edited:
Well apparently Ferman is now saying that the school won't make an announcement tonight? Probably doesn't mean anything, but somewhat interesting if true...

Advertisement
Well apparently Ferman is now saying that the school won't make an announcement tonight? Probably doesn't mean anything, but somewhat interesting if true...

Ferman is upset that he didn't get to break the news.

The schools is waiting because it's 9pm eastern - they want it to be headline news. If there's one thing this administration knows it's public relations.

Last edited:

Ferman is upset that he didn't get to break the news.

The schools is waiting because it's 9pm eastern - they want it to be headline news.

Yeah that's what I figured it was, makes sense.

Haha, this should stir the pot ( I was very pro Butch)
What if they hired Butch in principle, and have to negate the contract before they announce Richt...
Only say that because of the night the insiders and Pete's cryptic tweet.... Absolutely no inside info, just saying what my buzzed *** is thinking

Advertisement
AP article indicated that although agreement reached contract is not signed yet as the details is still being worked out.

Advertisement
Back