(Is) Patrick Joyner (still on the team?)

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
Is he still on the team? When we signed him there was a lot of buzz that he was an underrated guy and we had a player on our hands. I know he switched to MLB but is there any chance he sees the field this season? Just have not heard any buzz about him at all and he did not really play a lot last year.

Advertisement
Is he still on the team? When we signed him there was a lot of buzz that he was an underrated guy and we had a player on our hands. I know he switched to MLB but is there any chance he sees the field this season? Just have not heard any buzz about him at all and he did not really play a lot last year.
Yes. Was injured last year.

Advertisement
We'll hear from him for sure. McCloud is not better and Joyner will eventually win that MLB position
That’s not gonna happen. I doubt Joyner ever starts here. He should have been a defensive end at a smaller school. But anyways I think he could still have an impact in some sort of rotation as a blitzing linebacker

Canceled football has a way of reducing the buzz crazy thing.

Advertisement
Me, looking at your original thread title:

scurrd.gif

I’m more interested in Jennings and Steed’s status honestly. Patrick Joyner will be a quality backup next year and should see the field a bit, especially on obvious running downs

Advertisement
Advertisement
We'll hear from him for sure. McCloud is not better and Joyner will eventually win that MLB position

I agree I think Joyner is better than McCloud at the OLB position but he just needs to stay healthy so we can get a chance to see.

It looked like McCloud has a better feel for the game at MLB, hopefully he’s able to provide more production from that position his last year but I think his ceiling is coming in 2nd string and making a decent impact like Mike Smith did his last year.

Advertisement
Back