Is Owens in play?

Advertisement
Well at least Mario can say we have the best RB coach along with the best OL coach in the nation and not to mention the BROYLES AWARD winner OC. So you're getting the best quality coaching along with this 5 mil contract we're offering. WE CAN"T LOSE. We need you to change our culture!! Are you guys in? CAN THAT WORK? :LOL: I'm IN🙌 GO CANES!

Here’s the Rumor:

Reason #102 why we need to leave Adidas, & I tried to warn ya’ll over 6 yrs ago.

He wasn’t going to any other school if he de-committed except another Adidas branded HIGH PRIORITY school.

Advertisement
Here’s the Rumor:

Reason #102 why we need to leave Adidas, & I tried to warn ya’ll over 6 yrs ago.

He wasn’t going to any other school if he de-committed except another Adidas branded HIGH PRIORITY school.

We hired Mario and Rad to solve for this…

We hired Mario and Rad to solve for this…

Yeah; well, my point is this notion of Miami being its flag ship school, yet they bagged up a 5 star kid to go to UofL. Why? B/c UofL is Adidas’ flagship school due to nepotism.

Where’s Francis’ bag to secure him to us or Cormani’s? U know y they don’t have those bags from them? B/c we are an after thought;

-Louisville
-Kansas
-A&M
-UDub

Those r the priorities

Yeah; well, my point is this notion of Miami being its flag ship school, yet they bagged up a 5 star kid to go to UofL. Why? B/c UofL is Adidas’ flagship school due to nepotism.

Where’s Francis’ bag to secure him to us or Cormani’s? U know y they don’t have those bags from them? B/c we are an after thought;

-Louisville
-Kansas
-A&M
-UDub

Those r the priorities

I’d settle for replacement laces for my Adidas X Allbirds. I ain’t got no time to be doing Rad and Mario’s job….

Unless it is the firing Gattis part, I will make time for that…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back