Is our O being setup for N'Kosi Perry already?

Advertisement
Y'all Delusional Miami fans do know perry is like a buck 80 right lol. He isn't gonna lst a full season with our line

Advertisement
Y'all Delusional Miami fans do know perry is like a buck 80 right lol. He isn't gonna lst a full season with our line

Athletic QBs never get sacked. Just take a look at the list of Top 20 QBs Sacked The Most Times In An NFL Season. Randall Cunningham, who is one of the most athletic QBs in the history of the league, is on that list FOUR TIMES. Mark Brunnell, another incredibly athletic QB, is also on that all-time list along with a couple other very athletic guys who can run--David Carr, Jon Kitna, Greg Landry.

Athletic QBs never get sacked. Just take a look at the list of Top 20 QBs Sacked The Most Times In An NFL Season. Randall Cunningham, who is one of the most athletic QBs in the history of the league, is on that list FOUR TIMES. Mark Brunnell, another incredibly athletic QB, is also on that all-time list along with a couple other very athletic guys who can run--David Carr, Jon Kitna, Greg Landry.

What is wrong with Kaaya legs does he need to do more squats or he just has the mobility of a violated parking mater and "you must just accept this as Richt Gospel?" Never had knee issues from what I can recall but with this OLine has been to the dentist often and the neural guy!

I heard it's being setup for Duke Johnson III

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back