Is OTH gonna be the premium info site from now on?

canetothemax

Redshirt Freshman
Just asking.

Will there be exclusive recruiting info there or does it even have a message board. Will all team related exclusive info be on there only? I see all the great content advertised on twitter but it's going to greatly affect this place.

JMO

Advertisement
nothing I do here will change

OTH is almost all premium video content

I like that you guys will be having exclusive events/tailgates for members (potentially maybe some online discount codes?)

You should really start charging for ad space on the site and for ad reads in the podcast (not sure if you're doing that already)

Keep up the good work, Peter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Signed up and so far it's proved to be worth the 12 bucks.The interaction between the ex-players and the stories they have are great.Cant wait to hear more.

I'm hoping though that we that are paying the price have access to info that might not all be available on the open market.If not might as well just get it on CIS for free.

But I have a great feeling this is going to turn out to be the place to be on game day,before and after the game.

Great start Pete

How do we sign up?

Mention Pete's name for a discount.

Enter promo code: SILEO93
[MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION], I entered the promo code and all I got was newspaper clippings!!

Jesus, What gives.

You can ignore most of that, just pay attention to the highlighted bits and you'll be just fine.

They're all fugging highlighted....

Mention Pete's name for a discount.

Enter promo code: SILEO93
[MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION], I entered the promo code and all I got was newspaper clippings!!

Jesus, What gives.

You can ignore most of that, just pay attention to the highlighted bits and you'll be just fine.

They're all fugging highlighted....

Exactly.

Advertisement
I plan to post all of my inside PM's on that site going forward.

will we still be on the hook for the 75.00/month PM subscription then? Or is your partnership with Pete on this project going to include that in the OTH subscription?

Advertisement

will we still be on the hook for the 75.00/month PM subscription then? Or is your partnership with Pete on this project going to include that in the OTH subscription?

Pete and are negotiating the economics as we speak. There may be an upcharge to access that portion of the site.

Pete and are negotiating the economics as we speak. There may be an upcharge to access that portion of the site.

Please cancel the auto pay from my bank account until this is straitened out. TIA. PM me for my social security, routing, and account number if needed

I like the idea of it and the fomer players behind it but so far it's not worth paying $12 a mo th for. Hopefully that changes when the season starts but not real sure the end game. This site is worth the coin though.

Advertisement
Back