Is Miami still pursuing Jabril Peppers...

Advertisement
Hoke is re-building Michigan, like Golden is doing at Miami. Hoke has an easier rebuilding job at Michigan in the sense that the culture wasn't totally pussified, the roster wasn't almost in shambles, plus a huge, dark NCAA cloud hanging over their heads. But regardless, it's still a re-building job.

Just because Hoke did well in 2011, is that supposed to mean he was supposed to do better in 2012? That's nonsense. Players graduated, and his "guys" that he brought in through recruiting were only freshman. He still has to get his guys on campus. You can't really judge a coach until he has been on the job for 2-3 years and his recruits are upperclassmen. Obviously some cases are the exception if you totally suck as a coach and it's blatantly obvious. But for coaches like Hoke, and Golden who came into situations where they were being asked to re-build, this season and the following season are judgment years for them.

True enough. We will see what they become under Hoke. I agree it's a little premature to pass the judgement on Hoke. The 2015 season we will see where they stand and where we stand. I just believe that Miami would destroy Michigan if today was game day. The future, is going to be crazy nice here at Miami under AG. Some are holding out hope for Dorito. I am too. This is his make or break season to me. If we look similar to 2012 he needs to go. But I will wait until after the season to reflect upon Dorito and co.

@AllabouttheU True they do have a big budget as well as being one of the most storied programs in CFB history. But, so is Miami. The day will come when the National Championship runs through Miami or FSU(Unfortunately) Once Miami wins the stadium will fill up again. Michigan Stadium will always fill. Even when they were mediocre.
Anyhow Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back