Is Miami becoming a basketball school?

Advertisement
Its starting to shift in a major way and its all because of Golden ( seriously) Coach L is trying to get the fans and students involved.he even said the teams was going to go Dorm knocking lol. he is embracing this community. he is putting good product on the court and Miami is supporting him. Coach Golden continuously wants the team to do nothing with the Fans and he has the team thinking everyone hates them when we really hate him as our coach. the team and community is not supporting him at all.

Troll? Just joined and posted that Golden should get one more year and another if he wins 8 games next year!

Advertisement
sss.gif

It sux because miami admin is smart they got the casual fan to quit supporting football but go to bball games. U have to avoid both so they can see it's bout that foozball first. U play rt into there hands if u support bball, that's what they want.

Advertisement
This is Miami. The basketball team will have to got to final Four repeatedly and win it every few years if you want Miami to be a basketball team. We support big winners, nothing less. The football team has been traveling on the fumes of pass greatness, once they are gone, and that is rapidly occurring, it will not be a football school. I doubt it will ever be a basketball school. I remember when all we were really know for was a good swim team. That might be where we are headed. Basketball failed her before and is only back on the cash from football. I love Coach L but what about when he goes? This school is even horrible at hiring coaches. We better start looking to be come strong in rowing or something like that.

Advertisement
Back