Is Mark Richt botching Miami’s QB situation?

Advertisement
I'd say Mork botched the QB situation in the summer by not making it an open competition with everyone getting even reps, but where he really botched it was by hiring himself and his son to run the offense.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/10/18/17994934/nkosi-perry-malik-rosier-miami-qb

Interesting article. Not the first time Richt has had a QB controversy. At UGa in 2015 he had UVa transfer Grayson Lambert start the first 7 (5-2) games, and they fell out of the Top 25. Their next game against #11 UF he pulls Lambert in favor of 3rd String QB Faton Bauta who had only thrown 5 passes in his career up until this game.
Well the rest is history, even though UGa went on to finish the season 10-3 Richt was fired

I fully expect if Rozier is the starter for the rest of the season to hace only on QB on roster next year.

It's about turning it over. Rosier has had horrible stretches where he can't hit the broad side of a barn. But Richt will live with it if he is not throwing interceptions. .

When the **** has Malike Rosier not turned it over in his career? He has 17 picks in a season +3 games as a starter

tenor.gif

Advertisement
When the **** has Malike Rosier not turned it over in his career? He has 17 picks in a season +3 games as a starter

When did I say Malik never threw an interception? Perry red shirted last season so he couldn't play. Last season is irrelevant to the discussion. This season since Perry has played he has thrown more ints in less starts and attempts than Malik. End of story.

When did I say Malik never threw an interception? Perry red shirted last season so he couldn't play. Last season is irrelevant to the discussion. This season since Perry has played he has thrown more ints in less starts and attempts than Malik. End of story.

Lol nice sample size by the way...You are right. Rosier is safe.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/10/18/17994934/nkosi-perry-malik-rosier-miami-qb

Interesting article. Not the first time Richt has had a QB controversy. At UGa in 2015 he had UVa transfer Grayson Lambert start the first 7 (5-2) games, and they fell out of the Top 25. Their next game against #11 UF he pulls Lambert in favor of 3rd String QB Faton Bauta who had only thrown 5 passes in his career up until this game.
Well the rest is history, even though UGa went on to finish the season 10-3 Richt was fired
it was pressure from fanbase. he did it to appease them.

as far as this sitaution, i think weldon and perry have done as much on their own to sabotage it as anyone.

Y'all kill me. Richt is only partially worried about N'Kosi's development. He's trying to win now, and win the ACC... Regardless on who I think is better, I appreciate that Mark and mail the season in like half the fans on here. We still have a lot to play for. Same ones crying about "give N'Kosi experience for next year" are the ones that's gonna be ****ed if we just say **** Rosie and end up 8-4 instead of 10-2.

I'd rather finish the year off with Rosie anyways so that way there is no returning starter. Meaning Richt won't have to "make a hard decision" if Jarren is outshining N'Kosi come spring.
I can appreciate what you said there...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back