Is Junior anything like Dad?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Quentin Tarantino is a fool for this one. Lol. I keep this movie on my DVR just so I can laugh my *** off at random moments.
Yup like when he got Samuel L *** in the end. Said part is I'm sure many slaves turned each other in just bc they thought they were better. Good movie tho!!

Advertisement
Are we talking with him about coming to Miami? Sorry if already asked, I’ll hit the recruiting forum too if it’s posted there. Hard to tell from the bad camera angle and missing half the run through traffic. How is he compared to Poppa Frank?

Anyone know why dude was tweaking around like a crackhead in the interview at the end of the video? I have never seen a sober person act like that in my entire life.

Advertisement
Anyone know why dude was tweaking around like a crackhead in the interview at the end of the video? I have never seen a sober person act like that in my entire life.

Naw he's good

Skeeters have you making those kinda moves too....thus the origin of term "buggin"

The mosquitos must have been biting hard that night

Spend a night outside in LA or TX ....you'll be "bugging" too ....without drugs

Last edited:
Almost Forgot how much I couldn't stand Unc Ruckus
Agreed. Uncle Ruckus is about as bad as they come. The episode when Riley and Huey went a field trip to a prison, Uncle Ruckus really showed his *** on that one.

Agreed. Uncle Ruckus is about as bad as they come. The episode when Riley and Huey went a field trip to a prison, Uncle Ruckus really showed his *** on that one.

Haha....hard for me to pick one as the worst one

Ruckus continually shows his *** throughout the series...the effort, breadth & variety he displays in doing so....is what's so disgusting

He's definitely one of the very best in his "craft" ...GOAT?

Last edited:
Is Steph Curry the only high profile athlete who ever ended up being better than his dad?

It seems the apples fall far from the trees.

Advertisement
Back