Cane6 GreenTree All-Star Joined Nov 6, 2015 Messages 6,562 Oct 26, 2022 #21 hoops156 said: Marios email is canescristobal@miami.edu lol. I think they let them pick what they wanted vs a university generated one Click to expand... ColumbusCubanCanesCoach69@miami.edu
hoops156 said: Marios email is canescristobal@miami.edu lol. I think they let them pick what they wanted vs a university generated one Click to expand... ColumbusCubanCanesCoach69@miami.edu
Tony4Canes 👀 Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 41,338 Oct 26, 2022 #22 Highsmith is awh299@miami.edu
SFbayCane All American Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 19,905 Oct 26, 2022 #23 The People's Champ said: Jason Taylor Jason Paul Taylor, Asst. Coach, Football, (954)804-8880 people.miami.edu Click to expand... His official title is "Quality Football Analyst." I take that to mean he only analyzes our opponents.
The People's Champ said: Jason Taylor Jason Paul Taylor, Asst. Coach, Football, (954)804-8880 people.miami.edu Click to expand... His official title is "Quality Football Analyst." I take that to mean he only analyzes our opponents.