Is Jekiri turning into a real basketball player?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I've been really impressed with him lately. The offense looked lost without him today, and I was shocked how smooth his jumper looked, even if he didn't go down all the time. He doesn't shoot like a 7 footer. Is this what the coaches were talking about before the season? If he plays like this all the time I think next year and his senior year he can be a legit ACC player.

Advertisement
I've been really impressed with him lately. The offense looked lost without him today, and I was shocked how smooth his jumper looked, even if he didn't go down all the time. He doesn't shoot like a 7 footer. Is this what the coaches were talking about before the season? If he plays like this all the time I think next year and his senior year he can be a legit ACC player.

Just needs experience...sucks he doesnt have a big man to help him mature alongside of him....but kid looks to be a soli, legit acc player with work.

Just needs to consistently work on jumper...and not getting cheap defensive fouls....think he would play alot better with another solid big next to him imo.

Advertisement
Back