Is Jeff Thomas Deejay's ace?

Deejay may be playing WR, so I'm sure he'd be privy to whether the staff was recruiting him or not. As we are now hearing, the staff has been on him for a while but just recently felt better about his chances of getting into school. Thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think his "ace" (and man I wish people would stop treating this kid like a walking crystal ball) has been Mcfarland for quite some time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deejay may be playing WR, so I'm sure he'd be privy to whether the staff was recruiting him or not. As we are now hearing, the staff has been on him for a while but just recently felt better about his chances of getting into school. Thoughts?

I don't think that getting Jeff Thomas is the ace. It would however be a power move.

Sigh, do people really believe that just because he is a committ and solid as can be that DeeJay has some crazy insight into recruiting? This is the same kid that said Holliman was gonna be a Cane. There is no ace that is for sure. I'm sure he was referring to McFarland just as he was referring to Jeudy when he was talking a out flip season. Love the kid but he knows less than your average analyst CBing players from all over the country.

Advertisement
Sigh, do people really believe that just because he is a committ and solid as can be that DeeJay has some crazy insight into recruiting? This is the same kid that said Holliman was gonna be a Cane. There is no ace that is for sure. I'm sure he was referring to McFarland just as he was referring to Jeudy when he was talking a out flip season. Love the kid but he knows less than your average analyst CBing players from all over the country.

thomas is not ace. he also never said holloman was signed sealed and delivered, he said he felt like we had a real shot.

Y'all still don't get it??

Deejay's Ace.............. Is Himself!

proxy.php

Advertisement
Back