Is Jaquan Johnson going to be an All American?

grogz26

Junior
Banned
I know we have a few more games left but its pretty cool that this is a possibility.

Would be first all american since when?

Advertisement
First since Winston and Merriweather in 2005. Assuming the Walter Camp award is a good indication, than he's being viewed as one of the top 11 defenders nationally.

If he is, and I think he should be. It would've been great to see him get announced on the old Bob Hope AA show. Bob always had some complimentary wise crack about the players game. I can see Jaquan going on stage with the Turnover Chain and Bob having something great to say. Ariz has my vote for picking up Bob Hope's yearly nod to CFB's AA's. Most of the board is probably wondering if I have lost my mind and if Bob Hope is made up. Carry on...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
If he is, and I think he should be. It would've been great to see him get announced on the old Bob Hope AA show. Bob always had some complimentary wise crack about the players game. I can see Jaquan going on stage with the Turnover Chain and Bob having something great to say. Ariz has my vote for picking up Bob Hope's yearly nod to CFB's AA's. Most of the board is probably wondering if I have lost my mind and if Bob Hope is made up. Carry on...

Go Canes!

blank-stare-mike-woodson.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back