Is it weird that...

valid

Band
Banned
It's mid December and surtain jr hasn't taken or scheduled any OVs anywhere yet (at least to my knowledge)? What's the significance of this?

Advertisement
It's mid December and surtain jr hasn't taken or scheduled any OVs anywhere yet (at least to my knowledge)? What's the significance of this?

Coaches don't even want feb signees visiting in December

Advertisement
Don’t need to go on a bunch of trips when you’re signing at the school down the street.

Pulling my chain Mr. Chise?

I see no legit reason why he’d go elsewhere. His family is here. They’re very tight. He can accomplish anything here in front of his family that he can accomplish anywhere else. He’d be playing for a proven, stable HC and a CB coach who has proven capable and who got his dad the HC gig at AH.

I just don’t get the supposedly automatic layup that he goes somewhere where he has no ties when he can reach all of his goals and be right down the street from momma.

Don’t need to go on a bunch of trips when you’re signing at the school down the street.

I see no legit reason why he’d go elsewhere. His family is here. They’re very tight. He can accomplish anything here in front of his family that he can accomplish anywhere else. He’d be playing for a proven, stable HC and a CB coach who has proven capable and who got his dad the HC gig at AH.

I just don’t get the supposedly automatic layup that he goes somewhere where he has no ties when he can reach all of his goals and be right down the street from momma.

All great points

I wonder if his dads fandom isn't having an effect.

Advertisement

All great points

I wonder if his dads fandom isn't having an effect.

I have no idea, but that’s dumber than **** if it’s the case. His dad should be a bigger fan of Rumph. And the kid’s probably a bigger fan of his moms than he is of some team his dad probably can’t even name 5 current players on.

Fair points

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Very rational. However recruiting is anything but.

Also worth noting that 3 of his teammates, from the same side of the ball nonetheless, will be here

Advertisement

There’s no need for it to be irrational if the family and kid are bright and not bag shopping.

There’s no need for it to be irrational if the family and kid are bright and not bag shopping.

And no need for bags because Sr. was pretty well paid in the league.

Also curious as to why everyone penciled in lsu for surtain. Just because his dad played there? Does he know anyone else in their 18 class?

Advertisement
Also curious as to why everyone penciled in lsu for surtain. Just because his dad played there? Does he know anyone else in their 18 class?

His dad didn't play there, just a major lsu fan

I think we get all 4. Pat Sr went to the VT game by himself liked what he saw, and brought the whole family the next week.

Richt has all the momentum in the world. It's gonna happen.

Advertisement
Back