Is it really going to be over?

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I wonder if they'll have a Covid protocol that everyone needs to follow. I doubt all recruits will be vaccinated by then, given most will get the two-jab vaccine plus have a mandatory isolation period before being cleared. Otherwise, it's going to be a mess for each program to deal with on its own.

Advertisement
Preferably the latter
Your right....if its the former they will place a puppet there for the SEC. I truly think they are there to destroy miami's legacy and make bama Miami. They stole everything from us and the ncaa knows what's going on and they are letting them. Those fuqin piece of shyts I hate those fuqs. Hope that **** burns down

I wonder if they'll have a Covid protocol that everyone needs to follow. I doubt all recruits will be vaccinated by then, given most will get the two-jab vaccine plus have a mandatory isolation period before being cleared. Otherwise, it's going to be a mess for each program to deal with on its own.

Seriously doubt it bc im sure schools will want to make sure their best players are still alive for the upcoming season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back