Is It Possible?

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
One of the most frustrating things in past football seasons - trying to find a freaking channel to watch the game. We were so sorry - no good networks would carry some of our games, but that didn't mean I wasn't interested.

I travel, and don't have lots of access to start digging for a chance to watch in an ideal situation several times.

Is it Technologically Possible - that CIS here could tap into a source - where if we can get to CIS - we can click and watch the game that day?

I don't have all the bells and whistles, all the alternate cheesy channels - and often just am wiggling to get to a condition where if possible - I can find the game that day. I may be in the high desert of Nevada, at 8,000' on a remote mountain in Oregon, or stuck in some No-Tell Motel with five channels.

We have some smart, technically savvy members here - so is that possible - and can CIS somehow help a man out.

This is one season I'm really looking forward to - and I'm sure I'm not the only one with often limited options.

I'll wait.

With great anticipation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It seemed like half our games couldn't be watched. I don't think I've ever experienced that as a sports fan in all my life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back